Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Good idea here. However it should be easily understood at the buy button that this effect is for entire clan.

2. Move the feature to the marketplace with the other purchasable items. You're going to piss off customers with accidental purchases.

3. Next thing you'll see is 59 Nobs to reset.
    That might just be worth it.

4. Yes, I agree. It doesn't say anything about that, so people may be misunderstanding or confused. Good idea! :)

5. This is a new low in money grabbing KaW

6. Did nobody else get the free xtal... Isn't that free ?? Did I pay for that someone...

7. Did you try resetting the app?

8. Oh also I don't think it belongs on the clan page. Clans work hard to make their page look just right. The EB bonus at the top encroaches on the clan page. I don't mind it on the EB screen tho.

9. Hey devs! I know a way to make this better! How about when this spell is activated we take off crystal limit for EB!

Me and my alts can be BC in a couple of weeks!

Once again thanks devs!

Also definitely get on that hit restriction thing. I see no reason anyone should be DTW or DTS. We all have a choice in handing you our hard earned money and you surely earned it you lovely devs!

Thanks!

10. I am skeptical about this. At first I thought that it was for one user. THE fact it's for a whole clan is a bonus I guess. Why 25% What's wrong with 50% as I feel more people will be happy to use it. Or cut it to 25 Nobs both ways people will purchase more.

The other issue is that small clans may not be in a position to use spells so that may make the gap even greater.

Also how annoying is that button on main screen. Makes it easy to cast spell by mistake. Yes I sleep kaw, one eye half open means the other eye is not paying attention I nearly cast the spell twice already.

11. Can we get a KaW Classic app now?

12. Support. We asked for a second server to have KaW classic in but a bunch of people whined saying "wahwahwah I spent so much money here wahwahwah but blah blah blah"

13. Why is everyone saying it's easy to cast there is options after u click on it that must be selected.....it's not a click and it's casted thing.

14. What's classic Kaw? You mean future combat that died or simply starting again I won't want to start again or play FC but perhaps I miss understand the point here..

15. How many people hit an EB per clan each hour? Like 20? Ud be better off sealing for your clan, no one cares about a 25% bonus

16. Support

17. Lowlands only. Buildings to t3. All the original pots only. No system wars. Clans yes. No EBs.

18. I would actually be willing to bet that if that separate server was made it would eventually kill off this one.

Maybe that's why people fear it. Because they know most of the fighters would move there.

19. I think this is a great idea.
    (See I can change history too)
    Read 1984.