Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Don't spend all your money!! Devs will do another sale on Black Friday and Cyber Monday 

2. wow, the "start" button just next the eb "attk" button, so many times i accidently click the "start" button lol

Devs, am I able to bank my nobs lol

3. Please remove it from the eb screen... It's enough to leave it in the marketplace.. It's annoying when it's on the screen

4. That big "buy" button would definitely be a deterrent for new players. For older like me, it change the landscape Kaw had that the other games didn't, and that is the not so obvious put in your face must purchase. Now kaw doesn't look so attractive to me.

5. Like I mentioned the best way too remove HTE is too make a purchase able spell/item is too have an eb multiplier item.

You pay the 59 nobility like you would for a seal, during the wait period you must activate the item. The eb wait period then disappears and that eb's plunder is multiplied by 3x. The lower the eb the high the multiplier is but not to the vulnerability of higher eb's.

After the apherium series the multiplier is only double the eb plunder too keep the playing field some what fair.

This is the only way I see a growth in the player community.

6. Agreed Yoda.

This is a new permanent feature. It shouldn't be there for all epic battles. At least push the feature to the side like horns and SOD are.

This battle cry feature paints this entire app as a cash grab. New players will certainly come to loathe it, as currently everyone is.

7. Ok. Let's face it , it's implemented and it probably won't be taken off.

But seriously KAW Devs, isn't 59 Nobs for 1 hour a bit too much ....just for 25%.

The best pricing in my opinion would have been 59 nobs for 24 hours and a 300 or 400 nob deal for a weeks worth.
    Bloody hell, even those prices seem expensive but they look much cheaper than the rip off of 59 nobs for an hour.

8. Having the button on the eb page is very annoying. Would dev please move it to the marketplace or have the option to remove it from the eb page? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thx

9. Awesome now about the eb countdown can yall pause this or take it away completely when the spell is running. Otherwise 59 nobility for 3 epics max is a waste.

10. ATA why are you doing this to your own game?
    Dident you really learn by your mistakes on GAW?

11. Please remove it from the epic page, thx

12. When Will The Money Grab and MilKing STOp.. C'mon ATA manager and owners to greedy... Need to stop milking The games for other projects...

13. LOL, good one.

14. So much this.

15. I'm on a version of KAW from like 3 months ago so it doesn't effect me, plus I never have nobs so doesn't effect me.

But having it on the epic battle page sounds super annoying and if it isn't removed from that location maybe, just maybe, players will band together and boycott Black Friday.

But let's be honest, that won't happen.
    KAW will live on for awhile but with every passing day that the devs don't give a , the game will become less and less fun and slowly dwindle into Future Combat.

16. Honestly our feedback doesn't do anything.

Battle cries being activated in WC as we speak.

Best bet is to start pinning from top down those clans that activate battle cry. Make em waste their money

17. dev pls bring back the reset button,i need it for good now.

18. 59 nobs for 25% for an hr lol please give me some of that stuff you guys are smoking lol good luck selling that...

19. This made me laugh.

But yes they remove reset so you can't get away from the kawcaine.

20. Wow...finally realizing what weve been telling you all along?