Battle Cry - New Clan Plunder Buff

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Wow devs just wow that's all I can say MILK every penny from this game HOW ABOUT GIVE SOMETHING TO US ALL FOR FREE JUST FOR ONCE?????????? MONEY GRABBING !??,?! Just once think about your customers ?????

2. Should of done one for event drops aswell :|

3. Great idea, now we can really start spending more money on the game. Perhaps you could charge us for opening the app too -.-

4. You like the 59 nobs huh? Maybe introduce an option to buy exactly 59? Or maybe even better! Lower the price so more people use them.

5. Should be 50% just saying

6.  DONT GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!!!....

7. Could you like, actually implement something useful for once?

8. Hooray pay4play...it's carptacular!

9. I like it, and gj for the innitiate eb and doesnt need 15min whait time that is regardless of people need I alway should have control of my action

10. I hope the developers realise that there is too much gold in the game already! We need a better gold sink system and I do not mean new lands.

Hint : NPC Allies at different build levels.

Nevertheless, excited to see what Black Friday brings!

11. Ermmmmm

12. Like maybe free xstals when we open the game occasionally? Oh wait they've been doing that.

Or maybe free seals, xstals, aqua/inferno, equipment for playing the game? Oh wait they've been doing that

Or maybe free whining and complaining from the users every time something comes out? Oh wait there is more than enough of that.

You're right...give us something free!

13. Should've been earned by LL wars.. money hungry devs :-(

14. Please remove this from the eb page. Put it somewhere else or at least change colour.

15. This is such a rip off

16. If it's to help the whole clan why is it only one person contributes the nobility? If everyone add a some the %could go up so if I used 1 nobility we could have 0.5% increase and each nobility added boosts the bonus by 0.5%. Like the idea just needs a bit of tweaking

17. Couldnt ov said it better myself 

18. Yay! Obnoxious banners ingame!

19. Im ok with this. But i do demand that you remove the prompt for it off of the screen. Ive already hit it twice on accident. Not that i have nobs or would hit confirm if i did its just annoying

20. What happens if you cast 1 hour and the EB lasts say 15min? Does the time carry over into the following EB?