Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Me: My name is SupremeKai and I'm a war addict.
    Everyone else: Hey Kai
    Devs: welcome Kai, now we're going to mess with all mechanics you know. Please, have a seat.

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Sasuke:Why are we writing like this?
    Adding you to the list in a moment.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm martyn, snapchat me @therealmartyn

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

Didn't you already do your intro?
    But if you'd prefer I could put page 27 along with page 21 down for your page numbers.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

Well my name is Azzaro, I go by Azz. This account replaced my old account while it was banned so this is my current main.

My old account is around top 100 post last time I cared (2014ish)

I'm here to help new players and have fun.

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

I think I remember you, what'd you get banned for?
    Adding Azzaro_The_Vengeful_Marauder to the Forumer List now.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

I said I was boting one time because I tracked this one noob so well I'd pin him before he could log on for the day. He said I was I sarcastically said I am, was investigated.

What didn't help was I was in the Dominican Republic at the moment for vacation, didn't help I my log in times changed dramatically lol.

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is skinnyminny . I am a kaw addict. A kaw veteran and a high end noob.

I do however have an extremely good Understanding of kaw hitting mechanics.

I do also play kaw only as a purist for a long time now. I hit. I get hit. I love the game.

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

It happens lol

I don't know, people who refer to themselves as a KaW veteran seems off. But I see your name around regularly.
    Welcome to the Foruming side of KaW, I guess.
    Added to the List.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

You are a new player sasuke. Anyone who has played kaw since the pwar days is a veteran. It's only off to you because you are nothing but pathetic low life weasel new to kaw.

Learn the game noob
    Learn the lingo

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

Skinny needs a special place on this thread. She will obliterate any unsuspecting player that crosses skinny the wrong way.

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

And now you're removed from the list.
    Kidding
    I'm not a new player, I have proof of being around during the pwar days "Toki Wartooth's Candy Shop". Where's yours?
    A person who calls themself a veteran is just a pig-headed noob who thinks they're amazing when really they like to brag.
    Leave my thread because you are absolute forum trash :)

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

Alison still plays huh? Hi Alison, btw I'm the bigger noob.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

You're a joke Susake. I could list endless off system fights dating back years in this game. I've been on more clan ca's than you've hit epic battles.

I'm sorry that your just some tryhard. That's on you, not me.

If you think I'm pig headed for referring to myself as a kaw veteran, well to bad for you.

It really isn't my fault that you are nothing but a wannabe forum tool who's biggest claim to fame is scout bombing inactives.

Anyway. This thread is pathetic. It needs some spice. Sometimes you know nothing about.

Stick to scout bombing inactives. That's your forte

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

I don't scoutbomb inactives?
    Lmao.

Also you posted your intro on my thread if it's so pathetic why post?

My biggest claim to fame is making community based threads for the KaWmunity (like this one)

I didn't insult first and know before you started this argument I did respect you slightly.

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

Respect me. What do I care about respect from some idiot on a tap tap game. You joke.

I couldn't care less what you think of me. You know nothing of my kaw history or that of any one else's kaw history.

Go suck a fart out of apheriums bum.

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

Y r u mad doe?

Are you unhappy that someone actually had an ounce of admiration for you?

So cute lmao

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Ty.
    And everyone calls me the sexiest person on Kaw.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

I don't know how to feel about this statement.
    But I hope you continue providing KaW with your "sexiness"? o.o