Calling Out NYX-DEMON

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Imitation-Cheese, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Cool story bro

2. Another noob that gives his tz

3. another noob that posts that he knows tz.

4. My TZ isn't a secret. It's practically public knowledge. I'm in PST.

However, it's not very hard to post SS off-schedule to throw people off.

Only a noob would use SS as proof of TZ. In fact, TZ isn't what's really important anyway.

If you were a seasoned OSW vet, you'd know that activity patterns are what's important to know for stripping a target.

Why don't I bother to hide my TZ/activity?

1. Any noob with a PC can look at my forum posts and put together a perfect activity pattern to know the best time to strip me (3am PST).

2. You'd have to be pretty mad or pretty stupid to bother trying to strip me. It'll only take me a couple hours to get back to MP.

5. The time displayed in the SS is only one thing that can be used, things such as your service provider makes it easier to narrow down your tz. Just one example, but then again any seasoned osw player like yourself would know that right?

6. Just shut up noob. Nobody is afraid of you.

7. There are many ways to track a target that I haven't named here. Service provider can also be faked.

Bottom line is SS is not useful for tracking. I wouldn't trust any information willfully disclosed by my target. I follow their tracks instead. Can't fake those...

8. @wolverine - actually, nyx-demon is terrified of me. He's been hiding in pin for a week.

9. Hmmmmm.....

Looks like more people are joining the fight.

Meanwhile, nyx-demon is still DTW.

10. Those guys are right. OP pls delete to make room for another complaint/EE/Event thread.

11. Looks like we got some more people joining in on the fun

I guess they didn't like me lifting that ally off demon last night. Oopsie 

12. If I made a thread about every little fight I had every thread in AT would be mine... Stop craving attention already

13. If I made a thread about every little fight I had, AT would be flooded, too 

We have something in common 

14. Anyways, V, judging by your losses, you haven't squared off with very many worthy opponents. Must be nice to hang out in a big war clan and talk down to us freelance fighters, isn't it?

15. Lol..

16. yea, i wish i had high battle losses.

17. Yea alt, our battle losses suck compared to cheese!