Calling Out NYX-DEMON

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Imitation-Cheese, Nov 18, 2015.

1. I haven't made a fight thread in years, and AT is full of people complaining about the "end of KaW" as they have been for years now. So, I thought I'd spice things up with a fight thread. :mrgreen:

Pro tip: KaW isn't dying.

Anyway, I pretty much only ever use the Battle List to pick my fights. I usually end up getting matched against similar-sized players, which makes things more fun for both sides, I think.

3 weeks ago, I was going down the list, smacking people around, normal day. While waiting for my next regen, I get a notification on my phone:

Your kingdom is under attack! Go defend it now!

Sweet! Somebody FINALLY hit back.

(By the way, if any of you avoid the battle list because you're afraid of getting farmed, think again. I do full unloads on random people on the battle list. Very rarely will they ever return fire (no, I don't follow the 5-hit "rule" (I like to live on the edge (corny for a tap tap game, I know))))

I check my newsfeed and see hits from people I've never seen, but they're all from the same clan. So I look at their roster and see a name I recognize:

NYX-DEMON

I had unloaded on this dip stick hours earlier, and he begged his clan mates to attack me, foolishly thinking that would make me go away.

Boy were they wrong. See, if they hadn't returned hits, I would have just kept on going down the BL. They never would have heard from me again. But because he's such a coward and decided to beg his clan for help, he signed his own death warrant.

So, what did I do? (I know you're just oozing with desire to know what happened next) I immediately pinned demon. I spent the next 3 weeks hitting this Noobasaurus Rex. He never returned a single attack. Not one! Instead, his clan was doing all the work for him.

But I stayed focused on demon only, ignoring the hits from the rest of his clan.

Now, he is using his alts to hit me from other clans. I'm still focused on just him.

Yesterday, he begged his clannies to buy his allies, so he could upgrade his kingdom. He couldn't withstand the ravaging I was delivering to his kingdom all day err day. Na'am sayin'?

Here's his stats before.

His current stats:

Now, he's been pinning on EB for the past 48 hours.

Pathetic.

So, I'm calling you out, Demon! Mano a mano.

FITE MEH!

Surrender conditions: if I keep pounding your sorry, little booty for another month, and you keep ignoring me, I win.

Or, you can post your request for cease fire here on this thread and acknowledge my superiority and dominance.

If you decide to actually sack up and fight back (highly doubtful) I will cease fire after one month and post a respectful message on your wall recognizing your gallantry in battle, but you must put up an honest fight.

2. Don't wanna fight cheese, he will hit you like your Paris

3. That's kinda the point

4. Cheese.. U only haz 1 sdp

5. Glad to see a fight thread in AT! Support to fake Cheese

6. I'll pnz both of u what's good 

Good luck to you both. Have fun

7. I feel this is a post to try and brag

8. Could of walled him.

9. I think you are right.

10. Demon, your probably right. Still humorous compared to all the end is nigh threads.

11. Sdp are for people who have something to lose 

12. Thanks, mate!

14. It is, actually. Solid observation. Bragging and smack talk are an integral part of this game. Get with the program.

15. So u n forums bragging abt how tough u r smacking around players smaller then u? I'll b around when this 1vs1 ends

16. ️ needs to go back to 3rd grade math class.

17.  as apoc I'll honor the 1vs1 call out but when its over ul meet me buddy I truely encourage u to bring a main or grow

18. You might be a tough guy, but you still can't do basic math