full unload button

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -VM-, Nov 20, 2015.

1. I stand corrected and missed that. was strictly thinking in terms of options and not the effect of the option on the other style

2. Whats the point of a tap tap game if its just one tap away...

3. I said at least in EB! And of course it they also added nobility exchange transfer so you don't have to tap it for every 15 nobility. Why not make it easy for eb also. And if was suggested already don't give up you noobs! In 2010 a lot was different but it was asked and now it's done, eg. Following, chatting, and many other.

4. JUST TAP THE REPEAT BUTTON YOU FAT LAZY LOSER!!!!!!!!! WHAT SHOULD DO IS GO TO THE GYM!!!!!!

5. Stfu noob

6. If only you were bigger I'd show you that you don't need a full unload button if you have no troops

8. Your idea is crap it has been very unsupported and is not original.

9. The worst eb ever back then lol. These new people who came after the repeat button don't know how easy they got it!

10. No need to bi big to not be a noob

​ noob[/quote]
    If only you were bigger I'd show you that you don't need a full unload button if you have no troops[/quote]

11. If only you were bigger I'd show you that you don't need a full unload button if you have no troops[/quote][/quote]

Um...what? Slow down and use your words.

*ninja edit. Apparently quoting your fail quote made it into a quote.

12. [/quote]

*ninja edit. Apparently quoting your fail quote made it into a quote.[/quote]

Be more specific

13. Um...what? Slow down and use your words.

Be more specific[/quote]
    The code fails is strong

14. [/quote]

Be more specific[/quote]
    The code fails is strong[/quote]

Lol

15. Mods plz lock this thread