Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Fonz I can answer that question for you bud ! Its because cr rocks and the devs want to give other clans a chance to win :)

2. No effort. Mods please lock this.

3. My troop levels arent going down with my actions. Makes it kind of hard to judge what to do in this war

4. [​IMG]

5. Know ur build. Eg PS1 its 8-9 att to empty

6. As someone who has been a part of the war system for their entire kawreer, I support these wars. Far, far more fun and FAIR than all previous clan war types. Thank you devs and keep it up

7. Yes must agree a very competitive format

8. It is fun, but it's annoying that the pots only show an error. Is this something you could fix so we can use mith and pots during war?

9. Yes fix by selling ur att n spy att pots

10. This format keeps it very competitive, keep the wars as is. No pots, no bfa/bfe. Add in mithril spells though, would be nice to earn some mithril again

All in all, today's wars were excellent, little lag here and there but all in all, you guys really have something here

11. Mith is being added for Monday. Still can't cast, but at least you'll earn some.

12. Wars are fun and better balanced. Maybe prestige could be used to match clans.

One point of concern are the spy heavy rosters. Don't know if others have the same feeling that it could dominate these wars.

13. These are great kaw! I don't have any unique concern. They've all been covered at length I'm sure, or even fixed ( the mith thing, not seeing LL stats and praying you can scout your opp prewar)

Only thing id like to see in the future is an Indi format. Ecstatic to see wars getting attention. Keep up the great work!

Jus thought of something. Maybe a small compensation in event items drops for losing side as well, cuz y'all decided to run these betas during events. Like 30-50 event pcs is all

14. So ummm.... I don't really understand effort and don't do a lot on this game anymore, so can you just give me free mith? :)

Edit: Just to stay a bit on topic, these wars seem to be going quite a bit better than the others so good job. ;)

15. These are great. Just do standard 100 mith for win and it'll be amazing. Maybe some other rewards too like 25 silver bars a win? Just a suggestion

16. Rewards need to be better or participation will fall

17. Or allow mith EQ to enchant to 12 or higher

18. If the BFE is added later on, maybe only allow equipment earned via past EE, which are also purchasable with mithrils in the marketplace.

19. This is me on my first 2 LLW -- i got Sack

20. Wars seem a big hit but personally now I'm wondering what the point is being my size.... When mainly I built to do ee. Now I have 8msdt and 14madt for no point (primarily the adt bothers me)...

It's nice everyone can participate but it seems very lack-lustre. These tiny-plunder wars aren't very attractive visually.

Saw that you're introducing Indi back into mix next week. Disappointing. Bring back primal too. Not this glorified lowland primal stuff but full build usage.....

Troll me idc, it's a feedback thread.