Bridging the Gap

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Back to the mental insults again. Is that your go to thing? Seriously bud, makes you look desperate for acceptance.

You do realize that the "lock this" paragraph was completely facetious right?.....

Again, I said earlier I believe that the devs have plenty to do in the game. They have great benefits for new players vs when you and I first downloaded this, and there are many ways to boost arbitrary stats so long as you are logging in and taking advantage of your regens.

I imagine most BC players took at least a year to do so (legitimately) likely longer. So if the average time is over a year to BC then a new player who can't accept that shouldn't be playing this anyway. It's not the game for wham bam thank you ma'am mentalities.

I know I know, my post doesn't fit your narrative and I'm an idiot again.

PS. You like candy?

2. Basically this whole thread is the op calling people unintelligent get a better insult. 

3. Resetting is for the weak.

4. Ops speaks of class how rich lol

5. Much like ASW then

6. Wow the hostility to someone for trying to encourage noobs to stay 

not like unlocking LL is that big of a deal

7. It's not. And it's already in place. He is suggesting that newbs need more than what is currently offered.

He was also the first to start slinging insults at posters. So get out of his ass

8. Completely agree with this, I know plenty of small players that still have fun, every other idea is basically worse or equal to the system the devs have implemented. Pay to play players will always be bigger, because well they pay for it

9. This thread, I swear... OP brings up a valid point and everyone attacks him without comprehending the original post. Player retention is definitely a big issue that needs to be addressed.

10. The reason I think you're mentally disabled is because you lack the basic skills of reading comprehension. You are acting as if I'm saying there should be a big red button on the home screen for new players saying "insta-BC".

I'm saying the game needs to incentivise growth, how many times can I try and explain this. It's not about making BC easy, it's about making growth viable and enjoyable.

Go read my post again before you respond, then another four times, then ask your mother to help you disect the meaning of each paragraph - and if you really have to, make an argument that actually fits with the ideals of my OP.

Nowhere have I said make BC easy.

11. This fight is hilarious.

12. So you do agree that I war for 3 seasons and 2 events have better equip than all of that war equip combined?

13. Op- ever think that the 1 week plunder bonus spell wearing off and the amount of volleys stopping could be a problem, and why new accounts quit? Hmm. You can thank the devs for that. Giving so much to new KAW mbrs, then they see that the reality that they have to work to find ways to get gold. The free ride is over, and feel hopeless. This is on the devs and ppl like you, who constantly think you are opening a thread for discussion, yet bash ppl who prove many points that you do not understand. On another side of it, these events offer free eq to new KAW mbrs who do not spend $ on KAW and can achieve low tier rewards, win great eq that far surpasses the eq that ppl long ago got from when ebs came out. Are you calling the devs stupid for running b2b events to retain new KAW players? I think you did not think your thread through enough when first posted, as you had to change it from its original. It was a massive change btw also. You post a thread, expect positive and negative feedback to it, as you opened it up for discussion. Yet you went on a tirade to call ppl stupid who made many valid points against your "helping keep new players to stay"

14. My god you are thick OP. You are talking about giving new players more, giving more incentive to stay, not feeling like they can't "one day achieve BC" and so forth.

Once again.....I PERSONALLY feel that there is plenty to do in the game, there is plenty given to new players to jumpstart their game, and that BC is going to look like a tiny blip on the horizon to whoever starts and figures this game out. So they will have to make the decision to grind no matter what. I PERSONALLY feel there are tons of players of every size. I still come across loads on my BL daily and for PVP. This is my part of the "discussion" that you apparently just want to hate on rather than accept.

But hey, keep slinging the "insults". You look like a weak fool for it.

15. Why is player retention a big issue? In my 5 years of playing I have NEVER had a problem finding active targets or players my size. Not even close. What leads to this thinking? I'm not hating on it, just wondering. Because I don't see it.

And OP started bashing players first for not giving what he considers to be good enough thoughts. Why make a thread that is supposedly "open" to only smack players who post things he don't like? It's not only hypocritical but also pathetic.

16. I swear none of you are asking the right questions.

Especially the guy above me.

OP is asleep, keep it down lol

17. Lol. Didn't realize I was to only post when players were active

What are the right questions? I thought it was a discussion? That means dialogue not questions.

18. It may be caused by your recent arguments but your need for specificity annoys me.
    Your clue:first page (not the first post because it's a mess of ideas)
    Search, boi.