Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. If you have gold, you can be attacked

2. "Miths don't count anymore. Keep warring"

3. So far looks awesome and fair did 2 wars today, this is entirely different which is a great change for warring. Awesome work ATA 

Although lowlands are cheap to rebuild for these wars, I agree a war land should be implanted and instead of buying you can place unlocked levels upon it. Yes may take time but would be a great asset to the warring side of the game. So far I give lowland wars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Again thank you development,

~TG

4. Believe there was around 12 different match ups last war. Best I've seen in MONTHS. Love the fact that you don't have to spend tons to war. You can play for a few weeks get a basic understanding and still be able to compete,

5. I can help you out... They were all hansels... Saved you the time of scouting next time you match

6. I want my gold refunded for all my towers if ll wars are the future

7. Why? Towers still work.

8. Why? You built them. That's the consequences of being a turtle.

9. Just do four new stat categories. These would be the war stats for ppls lowlands. Therefore it will be easy to see and change all the time. Also if you drop to 11 ppl then it will be better. Thanks for the great war times too for asia.

10. Just cast it before u sign up simpleton.. 2mith

11. Don't have to spend tons??? Cost me over 200b swapping build and using mith which we don't get back u must be rich

12. Agreed Lowland prices way to expensive wtf devs FIx plz ty

13. Yeah it can be expensive. Although every other war type prior to this also had no quick or cheap way to alter builds either. Which the downside was wars shifting towards a boring meta game of similar builds.

I still think a phase system prior to each war where LL are wiped clean and builds would be then constructed free of charge could work. Then LL would reset to out of war permanent build once the war is completed. But if that were the case I think builds should be randomly generated based on several archetypes with several variations to keep things interesting and put an extreme emphasis on strategy and adaptation, avoiding the inevitable PS1 and PS2 cluster bomb.

Then of course you'd have a bunch of EE noobs whining about RNG ruining their wars. But EE noobs will always find something to whine about so I say...

Let the chaos commence!

Muahahahahaha

I can almost taste the tears now. Much osw can be had from saltiness of EE Warriors unhappy about their fortunes. :evil:

14. Does cynder ever shut up? Lol always same thing like a broken record. LL wars great so far mith thing is only flaw really,and some payout more then others with exact same builds.

15. Built towers for bc build not ll
    Give me my refund 
    Then I can be a bigger fairy

16. Last nights war was much better good work fixing things devs.

17. And we lost so im not just saying that

18. Has anyone tried a all PS roster? That's a possible exploit. Can't be plundered and make really good gold with steals. I jumped to third in plunder by using a xtal in last 30 seconds and stealing using half bar of spies.

19. Ll prices are fine the way they are between hte and fairly recent increases in most eb payouts if your gonna complain about spending a lil gold then dont bother you already dont use pots in these if its that big of an issue then wait till beta is over and copy someone elses build instead of changin a few times to see what works

20. Disable SDT on builds before war starts. Clans stacking ABC players with 10-30m sdt so other clan can't scout to see build.