biggest sports upset of all time?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by BobRoss, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Stay on topic no grandstanding

2. You know I mean the 1969 Mets, right? I am googling Miracle Mets stealing signs and finding nothing

3. I know. wasn't that upsetting to you? It was upsetting to me.

4. immaculate reception , wouldve been called back today but i call that one helluva a upset for the raiders lol

5. Vince young vs Reggie bush that was a good one

6. Stealing signs is all throughout baseball. That's why they change the signs with runners on base(usually second). That mets team also won 100 games that year and had Seaver and Ryan pitching

7. Biggest upset in USA sports history is by far the miracle on ice

8. USC/Texas wasn't a huge upset. Errr..it was upsetting to the Trojans and it was one of the greatest games ever but it wasn't exactly David v. Goliath. Those were 2 extremely talented teams although Leinart was a classless dbag and Bush was a cheater.

Eat it USC. Hook 'Em Horns.

P.S. OU still sucks

9. @Reducto

Really? I found it easy. Frank Robinson has for years said the Mets cheated.

10. Would you mind providing a link? And one players claims isn't the mountain of evidence you are claiming

11. Biggest upset in sports gotta be when Anna Kournikova won the Wimbledon in 2001..

12. When undertaker lost his 1st WrestleMania.. it was suppose 2 be 22-0 not 21-1...

13. I want Venus Williams and Martha Stewart for one night in the Lincoln room

14. There was this favorite horse named Man-o-War, which was considered to be the greatest racing horse of all time. He lost in a huge race to a horse named . . . Upset.

15. Tyson vs Douglas.

Douglas was supposed to be nothing but a warm up for Tyson before his fight with holyfield. Ended up whipping tyson.

16. Probably the biggest upset in mma but not in sports as a whole.

17. Nothing upsetting about that butt....except sergei fedorov was hitting it when she was lije 15

18. Lol I saw that movie. It was Selena, not Venus he wanted.