Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. It was sarcastic. I just wanted to emphasise my point

2. Why no mith we war still cost to hide allies ... And if u mith before it counts we deserve mith Ty

3. Why hide allies? Strips are fun 

4. Initial kinks that need to be worked out:

- LL stats were only visible to ourselves
    - DTS/DTW Enabled
    - KO out of control (Although some KO'd, didn't show as KO'd, if one got KO'd no notification on cc)
    - Mithril: My understanding was no mith in these wars. At first when I tried casting, got a message telling me otherwise. When I clicked on spells two more times then reset app, I had spells on

That's about it.

5. So if the point of the new war is too make it so that lb players and the strongesr clans win. Then why not just give them all wins and say this war system is not for 80% of the players and clans in this game. I was hopefull that ll. Wars would give an even playing field. But so far with out bfa it is so set up too only benefit the top 20% and once you add bfa clans will be untouchable. Not one player should be so strong that you cant win any actions on. If both players are llbc. Kaw please tell me and the community that these wars are for all of kaw and not the top.

6. This makes no sense. Only Lowland buildings are taken into account. No BFA or BFE yet. Anyone can war with LLBC...

7. Haha, you got it allllll wrong.

8. Any chance you can allow color mith for these wars? Tough to pick out wc and tracker this way.

9. Did my first LL war today, I really liked it, it's probably the most balanced version they could have released. It's nice not having pots and mith and bfe/bfa to think about. Also it's awesome to war with the family!

Seeing the LL stats after the refresh would be nice, but otherwise, I ran into no issues and had an awesome time!

10. I dont see how im all wrong. I wared and could not hit anyone of my opponents if only ll buildings count i would of had success. They all hit me so they were not all full towers.

11. Mith still factoring in...

12. Read this thread haha. Devs stated they left dtw DTS on intentionally to test it

13. But i never was dtw or dts. Mith and stats bonus still count. As a beta test this is my experience and feed back.

14. Saying it caters to the lb isn't feedback it's whining

15. It's not even remotely accurate either. Makes zero sense whatsoever.

16. My clan's Second LL war (War 6) this evening/this morning wasn't the best experience for myself or my clanmates. We matched up against "DOTB" (Great war btw, much respect) and wasn't able to scout them due to their massive stats. We weren't allowed to see their build, which gave us no idea who we were up against. It was like hitting a piñata blindfolded only this piñata was kicking our rear end till the very end. LL wars have not fixed the matchup problem just yet devs. I'd suggest possibly in the near future displaying us their stats before war begins counting only LL of course. Rant over.

17. I still think there should be a set of lands strictly for LL wars

18. Yeah I suggested something similar. Like a phase mode before each war LL wiped clean. But I also wanted builds to then be randomly generated along the lines of several build archetypes to add randomness, promote strategy, and prevent roster stacking and build manipulation towards a meta game 

19. Similar problem with earlier war. I fail 90% attack and spy actions even on xtal. Couldn't plunder anyone.

20. I have all SOS on low lands and no attack building yet still getting attacked and ko'ed by being attacked ??? Yet I have no troops to self KO with ?