is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. It's still fun to play KaW. Still lots of things to do. I just wish there was some new aspects or at the very least some different promos. I'd like to know what other aspects devs are working on, I think players would be interested in knowing :)

2. What do u expect? It's a low budget, stale, Indy game

3. Can't wait for you to finally disappear.

4. As for the game there is still things to enjoy here maybe you are playing it wrong.

5. Don't you know scouting don't burn pots? And you a mod somemore...

6. it's good to know that sarcasm detection is alive and well

7. It's worth playing because the awesome family i'm in. Without them, i would retire right away. I might even retire after Osw because it's just like you said, events over and over again.

8. Nah, not really, it's not worth it to continue playing, I'd say it's worth it to continue using it as a messaging app though. Join the ranks of Smash.

9. Totally up to the individual. If you have fun on here, then yes. If you talk to friends, yes.
    If not then probably not.

10. I'ts kinda cool tho but the events are just repeats copy paste and renames -_- but it would be cool if we bring back ee wars then. Hehe

#broken sword

11. I'ts kinda cool tho but the events are just repeats copy paste and renames -_- but it would be cool if we bring back ee wars then. Hehe

#broken sword

12. The strength of the game I feel came from the banding together of players into clans and devotion to your clan and clannies. Supporting each other. Knowing each other. Growing together.

People just hop from clan to clan now chasing their own ends. Equipment hunting caused this.

The gap between big and small is just a real bummer now. Motivation is out the window.

Forums used to be a place where small clans or players could call each other out and tell their stories of the why and who's of the fights they were in. Not anymore. Unless the fight is between the biggest alliances. People get shot down. It's a shame.

You get shot down for making a thread about your fight or war in a war game. So instead we have an active topics full of mindless rubbish or threads that have no relation to in game at all.

13. I think that the devs have realized that the game is going to die, and they are going to try to pump out as much money as they can while it's still alive so that they can invest money into new ideas and games that can work better.

14. I've heard that for 2 years

What's really telling is that I quit almost a year at barely lb for battle wins and after being back for 6mo am in the 7000 for overall. Tells me that lots have quit.

15. Same. I reset 15 mos ago and now in top 8k without spending much. And still 2 yrs away from BC.... lol

And yet I still grind away....

16. To those telling me to quit and leave, this was merely a open question for discussion, not me quitting, as I said I continue to tap away out of habit not out of the need to play.

17. Lol @ all the addicts including me XD

18. Are you people seriously complaining about a button mashing game being repetitive

19. The answer is no