Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Mith issue seemed to be fixed...thanks devs

2. major problem with too many clan warring is lagging..same as in indi war...server kinda overloaded and devs should looks into it.

3. I'm not convinced mith cast before woc cast has been fixed please confirm. Thank you

4. Mith was not fixed. I could not succeed on an opponent last war. Which with out mith or bfa bfe is not possible.

5. Just want to clarify? War #2 Yesterday my clan "Victus Honor" lost the war against "- Assassins Destiny -" and as you guys stated losses will neither gain or lose an EE. So I remained on Lv.3.

I went to war during war #3 and my clan won so I was given EE Lv.4. I then fell Asleep.

I woke up this morning and found out I have received EE LV.5 as compensation from war #2. I just want to know why I was given it because loses weren't giving a LV of EE??? Thanks

6. Dunno but it renewed my 5 so idc

7. Make a war lowlands where you can put your war build... At signups everyone's stats go down to their war lowlands... You'll still have to use gold and bc your war lowlands. But Ya there's an idea

8. I dont know if this has been answered or not but im curious. Does the clan % bonus and the bonus from pro packs and such play a factor in these wars? That coukd account for sone of the complaints about being unable to hit others if your opponent has a 50% boost and you dont...

9. Thats a good point there, yesterday in War 2 i remove my equip and could not win any Action - not even when i Was full troops on my Xtal, But War 1 when i only had my Equip on I won my first 3 actions - The enemy Was All Mithed -- so did they disable The equipment Also?

10. Can you players stats yet?

11. I dont mean equipment. They said the equipment doesnt count. But the % boost from pro packs and clan bonus and achievements for so many steals and scouts and attacks and things of that nature. I know in the war i did i was all but untouchable and i have all the pro packs. I dont know for certain but id be willing to bet the lack of the % boost for some is what is causing a lot of these perceived issues

12. DTS DTW are only issue I came across . 

13. In a clan with all the eb bonuses unlocked i have almost a 50% boost to all stats. If my opponent only has 12% of course im going to chew him appart

14. We might have an Issue, Devs please consider Lowering clan Roster to 11 for these type of rounds... Too Many clans few people and weekend bring back 100 men indies

15. Good point Bish that makes sense so maybe warring my alt not such a good idea

16. What if you are 100% towers? Will it make the stat requirement?

17. Why would u want to be full towers?

18. Yup, I can players stats

Lol

19. Please, you beautiful devs, update stats before war.

20. Calm down dude. It's being added later. If you'd like, go over to the KaW Buildings guide thread and calculate the stats of each building of you aren't already familiar. It takes a bit more time but that's what Beta tests are for. Experienced players are usually at the fore front to assist the devs with any CONSTRUCTIVE feedback. Whining about glitches and bugs that were already addressed is moot.