is this game still worth playing?

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Rikkimaru, Nov 17, 2015.

1. That's the question I'm asking myself today, with back to back to back to back events the game is becoming increasingly boring, as all that happens with these events is that they're copy pasted and renamed with new equipment pieces.

I used to have fun in EE wars, haven't bothered with the low lands wars because well, it's in beta and I can't find a time slot that's accessible for my time zone.

This game has gone from being an entertaining time killer for me, to nothing more than just a habit. It's stale, the entire game is stagnant and repeating itself again and again and again, and honestly it feels like it's just a cash grab now. So much equipment, so many events, so little actual interaction between the developers of this game and their player base. Many good ideas get posted in forums, yet the developers as a whole, this includes you support, never show much in the way of responding to it. Hell maybe one or two of them have been somewhat implemented whilst others that are quite good have just been pushed to the wayside. They all say send it to support, see what they say, but all you get in response is "we will pass this on" and no follow up, geez guys, that's real good of you, maybe a reply to ideas sent your way would be more in the direction all games need to go (not just this one). Even a reply with "it's a great idea, but implementing it into the system could cause x" at least giving the user who sent it to you some kind of idea of why it can or can't be done

In the end, games been bad for a while, I'm a little slow on the draw and noticing it

TL;DR games just a cash grab, devs and support aren't very open, GL;HF

2. No, it's not. If I hadn't already invested so much time and money I'd have given up waiting for it to get better awhile ago.

3. Have to agree about support.
    Game. Who plays for the game? It's the players people stay for. For how long though ?

4. its still fun rikki you just got to make your own entertainment as well.

5. It's getting to be as repetitious and boring as CoC and that's saying something.

6. It hasn't ever been worth playing

7. Devs r busy making new games n bank rolling them w kaw. Seperate dev teams my ass lol. And we all know theyre gonna release the $10 zelgard eb again right after this event ends as a black friday promo

8. whoever doesn't see that coming is blind.

9. I think I'm only still playing cause it's been 5 years. Plus I've made some good friends on here that make it worthwhile. But, if I was playing solely for the game itself, I'm not sure I still would be.

10. I have to agree about some things. Too many events... Even though its optional and not necessary to do it lol. And also I agree with support. Some ideas get listened to, but that's rare.

Tbh, I don't play for the game itself anymore. I play for the friends I've made over all the time I've been here :)

11. My answer to the question in the title is:

YES! :D

I will explain why I think so below:

• 1. I've made some good friends in this game that I talk with, and keeps me staying here and playing this game.

2. Although the events may get repetitive, they give me a lot of free stuff. And all I need to do is NOTHING; I just need to hit epic battles, like I do normally! :)

3. It may look like the devs have just given up on the game for some of the players. But I think that the fact that they're working on a new type of war and trying to fix a problem many people have argued about, shows that they're still working on the game. Maybe they've other new features for the game too?

4. I've spent a lot of time and effort on this game (and my guides).
    I hope this game will still be alive in the next six years too! :D

12. Ah yes, another thread looking for an excuse to complain about the game.

Yes, it is fun. No, it's the social aspect that keeps folks coming back and not the game itself. No, no one really cares about what you think.

Yes, you should quit playing if you don't like it.

13. This. :)

14. To see the results ........After a few weeks lets see if Rikki is active. If he is/isnt then Rikkis question will automatically be answered xD

15. It's funny seeing the complaints on here, you should of seen how much devs loved FC.

16. Sure it is. may be old hat to some players but the new ones appreciate the journey still. As for not listening devs have been pretty active lately trying to get things done that peeps ask for. LL wars for example. Everything takes time from a design standpoint. Events may be commonplace but that means nothing. Kaw is full of other things to do. Try a new build via an alt. Go merc. Go osw. Chase all the achievments you can. Go war. Start clan wars. Just because they dont pay doesnt mean they cant be fun. You can bellyache about "the golden years" or you can do something to usher in a new generation. Make a clan full of hansel hunters and go terrorize world chat. Make a scout bomber and go burn those pots. Make your own mini games within the game. For example, if you don't like the events or the PvP side of the event there's nothing stopping you from not casting and just hitting all the orange players you can find for the hell of it. how many different ways can you play Monopoly?Not very many. Its all down to the gamepieces available. But you can be creative in the meantime. No one knows whats coming except the devs. A crystal ball WOULD be nice but until then its still a good time killer while we wait.

Happy kawing all.

17. Kaw became part of my day to day life about a year ago when event swere less important and you actually looked forward to them but now i just dread opening kaw and it saying that there's a new event. All the devs need to do is interact with us players more and try their best to incorporate our ideas into the game. Then we will he happy!

18. Then leave. Quit running your mouth and vote with your wallet. If it were that bad, they'd be losing customers. If the devs keep doing the same thing, that means people like it and are happy to keep paying for more of the same.

Its been what? Couple years now since they've been doing things this way? They'd be out of business long ago if people really didn't like it.

19. kaw has become slightly repetitive with the events i agree but i am loving the new lowland wars. Yes these wars have flaws currently but it's beta.

Also kaw is a social app and if you stop socializing the game will become boring.