Lowland War Feedback

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Cannot att PS if no gold out.
    BFA/BFE off n is like Primals.

2. And the problem is..?

3. None unless u didn't read previous posts.

4. The whole issue is that mith seems to still work so I expect to see a lot of abuse.

5. U experienced this 1st hand?

Devs have stated mith has no effect.
    See page 11

6. In war 2 we were DTS before war to even Scout most of the opposing team in order to determine their builds on our own. This was definitely frustrating and a hindrance as for setting up any type of strategy.Also it would be great if there was a way to only lock build once the matchup was set & not as soon as WOC gets cast. Aside from that I've been having fun and enjoying myself.

7. Maybe Ty meant he couldn't win attack on PS with gold out. :shock: :shock:

Yes, before war, DTS is on I believe. ;) And pre war you might not be able to perform any scout. No permit.

8. Scout during war n note Ops builds n report. Its delayed but still useful. Scouting pre-war should not be allowed as its a non war action. Upon a match up troops/Spies should be full regen n locked.

9. Mith spells are being counted if cast before match up. Once you're matched up then it doesn't work.

10. Yes, experienced it firsthand. My coe could not get through a stable. Full bar vs full bar.

11. A more general point about rewards:

In order to encourage growth and value full war builds, there should be two separate reward streams for ll and full build wars.

12. It's beta test. There are bound to be flaws, hence we are being asked for our feedback. In spite of all that was wrong, the LL wars are great fun! Don't include bfe/bfa/pots/mith. Leave it RAW! Let talent shine through.

The only thing I would say is if LL war were to become a perm thing then rewards would need to be included to encourage participation. At the moment, earning EE and not losing EE is a great bonus.

Keep up the great work Devs :D

13. It did hun definately. Mith granted bonus. Made hansels defeat hyb attacks and vice versa, also allowed tanks to assas high sdt with ease.

14. Aaah thx. Been in 2 wars n noticed nothing

15. Ya as kage said on one of the earlier pages some with mith where almost untouchable.

16. WE NEED TO JOIN LIKE AN INDIE

17. Mith helped definetely... And scouting to find stats is annoying Af... Otherwise cool

18. Really hate the primal format to swap all wars (indi) with this crap is crazy there's my feedback.

19. Maybe it's not mith but the bonuses they have reset bonuses and other achievement bonuses that can have them upper hand

20. Quite a few of them have even posted their feedback in the schedule thread...
    Kaw_community dont forget to refer that forum.too :)