Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.0.9
    *Added The_Postman to the Forumer List
    *Added Jurry to the Forumer List
    *Added Meechy_Darko to the Forumer List
    *Added PRIME to the Forumer List
    *Added Mango to the Forumer List
    *Added _MRC_Diva_AHL_ to the Forumer List
    *Added Xx-Ian-xX to the Forumer List
    *Added ZeusPvP to the Forumer List
    *Added Martyn to the Forumer List
    *Added Martyn to Special Thanks List

Version 1.1 is officially here and it's all because of your support :)

Thanks for viewing, I'll be announcing the winner of the free clan(not definite) shortly...

Eyes peeled, y'all ;)

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi, I'm Wendyms and have been playing for 5 years now.

I am also Wenderful and have always tried to help the people of Kaw especially newbies. My first mentor in the game was stg81/mcob. Stg81 was wc OSF. His alt mcob was my owner and was because of a negotiation between him and my friend edok that Wenderful was created. Edok wanted to own Wendyms so they negotiated (and I didn't really get a say in it, just told what I had to do... lol). Edok could own Wendyms if I created an alt that was to be a pure spy and go and live in a clan called OSF... lol.. Is funny to think now that the volley they agreed upon was 10bil which was considered off the planet at that time... lol My thoughts have been with him this week as he lives in Paris or nearby.

Older players will remember Wenderful for her pwars and daily wc opens.

I used to be a sought after merc for system wars as I would fight till the end no matter what the scoreline showed and was credited with doing the xtal dance.... rofl.. that was fun and funny.... lol .... how to take advantage of what I considered a bit of an unfair tactic in system wars and show them how it could be done, as well as keep the top end of a roster pinned all by yourself... lol ... blows kisses to Wil .. lol

Anyway, I still spend my time trying to help newbies the best I can, not so many wars at this time as I keep losing my allies and have to save to get them back and can't go to war with gold out. I run 2 clans that are part of the Lightning family and have also been trying to help the blitz pvp'ers get up there on the leaderboards so the game isn't all about those that have the money to run b2b HTE's.

I still get myself into trouble mouthing off at those I consider just like acting tough and bullying people and don't understand how they think it is okay to be that way, they aren't usually reacting this way due to it being a war game, is all ego and will they pvp?... no... they are gutless and will call in backup... May be a war game, but seriously... get a life and remember you are still dealing with real people on the other sides of those screens.

I love people and am known for wearing my heart on my sleeve, I am no different in real life.... huge sense of humour and love to share my experience and knowledge with others. In Kaw as in real life, I am often that person that gets walked over, but I try not to let that stop me from being the trusting person I have always been and still try to smell the roses... lol I am not young so I say this with wisdom and experience.

If you don't like me, well, you don't like me, but if you do, I give you love and friendship and someone you know you can always trust.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

Ay its me. The guy that comes onto forums just to get people upset over the stupidest **** and to say some random stuff. I will continue this later but gotta go get some dinner now cuz I'm hungry af

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

Well, it's wenderful to have you on the thread?

Ooooo Northlane, 2edgy4me.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

I saw northlane open for August burns red and they gave a great show

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

Top kek

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

ANNOUNCEMENT

Now that we have 50 profiles I think it's a great time to close up the contest and announce our winner.

I was considering doing it over youtube to show authenticity and how unbiased it was as well as provide some commentary but I'll just show SS's instead.

How the winner was chosen
    Every person on the Forumer List was given a number.
    1-50.

I'd then go to a random number generator and set parameters to 1-50 and the first number to come up wins...

Well, without further ado

The winner is...

Prime

How unexpected.
    I doubt you'd need a clan but oh well.
    It's yours now, feel free to disband it and throw my 25Bil down the drain :lol:

I'll wall you asking about details.

CONGRATULATIONS 

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey im Timmy, Tim, Timster (OG profile name), and Timmeh by some (Titan God and old AoC members im looking at you). I've seen all the colors of this game; i was in plunder wars and back when the best clans ran haunting constantly to get gold. I have consistently been on and off for 5 years now, usually long periods of gameplay then a period of no playing for whatever reason. Anyway, i have warred before (Articles of Confederation, the clan disbanded and im just lazy to remove the tags) and have been an owner of one (lets not talk about that, it went under real fast). I went from sh to a mess of a tank build "thing", to an eb fairy i am now. A good portion of the friends i met on here have moved on and i hope i can some more friends. Thanks for reading this novel, it'll be in stores soon for $19.99, pre-order now and get a free shirt (pay processing and handling of $30.00
    To receive the shirt)

Also, i make a lot of jokes and puns and apparently im funny sometimes when i dont think i am. Oh well. Ive bored you all enough. Hasta luego

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

It's fixed.
    This has all been a long drawn out and elaborate set up to give your friend a clan with fan fair. Whoopdydoo. You sure fooled us.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

I can't see your emoji.
    Also go back to page 19 and see our conversation, we aren't friends and never have been.

Clump :/

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

Oh... I see now, I missed that I guess. Ok then, it looks legit GJ. Sorry to cast aspersions

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Dude wow I needed that

13. Sasuke do u watch naruto

14. Re:

What's "Naruto"?

15. Lol kinda irrelevant :) so anyways I was lookin for a clan and was wondering if u could tell me the name of a good starter clan? Plz and thx XD

16. Re:

Hm, I would suggest bringing that question over to world chat.

But... You could also just join any clan that advertises wc looking for members with small stats.

I can't name any off the top of my head though, sorry.

17. All good thx anyways. I was only wondering because I don't have any world speakers ):

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

^Zeus, I have a link on my wall to a great clan for you.

I suggest you get into that guild :)

19. Re:

Glad I could help, need any more assistance? Just ask.

Specifically in pm :)