Lowland War Open Beta Test Schedule

Discussion in 'Lowland Wars Open Beta' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Seems to me that when you cast woc the time expired window should pop up and reset app then and you'll be set and ready to go. Idk about most ppl but I don't hit nothin expect maybe sct the enemy after I cast.

2. Replace the primal wars with lowland beta wars for two weeks. Leave the indi war schedule intact

3. Who is looking for experienced Warriors for LL wars? I'm looking they start tomorrow. I'm also ready to change build for optimal performance once we figure out exactly what that is. Let's get a group of us together have some fun and do this. Also let's all try to give positive feedback and not just bash it if it doesn't work perfectly it first.
    Respect 2x

4. 2x ️

5. Just read this whole thread and unless i missed it didn't see my main question asked: will build mechanics be determined souly by ll builds? For example if I, a troop heavy hybrid, convert ll to all sos, would i be a ps? Or just a leaky spy build with a useless att bar?

6. Also would like to add this is the best idea in a long time :) overjoyed you are working on ee still ty devs

7. Footch u would be a SOS ps

8. So no mith pay for a week... Bummer

9. I would say when you cast you should be forced to restart game and your stats would only show LL stats. not knowing the stats of enemy brings back memories of 1st wars for 48 hrs 

10. Sounds fun glad u r working on war probs would be nice if eventually maybe have low land wars and also low and high land wars I am looking forward to seeing how it goes

11. Am still surprised that they aren't Indy wars. Not everyone that wants to test it out will get a chance. I mean that's what the whole point is, it's a beta test.

12. If you want to test it out just ask in wc plenty of clans will be recruiting

13.  Why are these clan wars? Where The Indi slots for testing and playing...? Dont devs understand they Killed Clan wars with The Roster size increase an The TVP tweek.. If there are no Indi slots this is a BIG FAIL.. I Was so HappY and now they just suck...

14. Devs, why would you start the Lowland Beta test wars on the 2nd war of the day, and then number it as War 1? That is just confusing.

Yes, I know that you want to be up and already drinking coffee while monitoring the first matchups. PC only users don't have this schedule available to confirm start time on mobile device.

15. Should keep indi as it is now only thing that needs removing is primal.

16. Hope this works, also hope devs balance both sides then stacking builds on 1 side.

17. Why stop indi not everyone has clan to war from due to the way devs screwed up on clan wars

18. This is only Beta, I'm 99% sure indi wars will reappear next week or whenever beta ends.

19. Yea I think they will but some ppl won't get to war until they do come back

20. Why not?