Paris Bombing/Shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BLAZE, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Where did I say that? I didn't. Don't put words into my mouth. You fail to attack my argument so you try to attack my character. You are a coward. ️

2. Oh hi Mat. Thanks for all those fail steals bro 

Umad?

3. I'll let MrB know to remind you to buy some SAP. 

4. Villain this is the 21st century you absolute mong

5. 21st century wars
    Christian: 2.5 million
    Muslim: 2.4 million

20th + 21st century wars
    Christian: 72.8 million
    Muslim: 4.4 million.

6. Hypocrite much? Sounds to me like you're justifying it. I have no idea what your argument is and tbh it isn't relevant you hippy

7. Cynder............ask your ma

8. You're so mad 

9. [​IMG]

10. Pretty sure we are in the 22nd century not the 21st

11. Oh dear. Someone needs to go back to primary school.

12. ?

13. Tha Don

Tell Marty McFly and the Doc to hook me up

14. Well, I'm still here. Maybe someone should report me.

All I know is whether you get a forum ban or not is VERY subjective and depends on who happens to get your case over at support. Almost every ban I've ever had has been overturned with two exceptions. This one and another where I posted a pic of a person's face with a ball gag in their mouth (I didn't contest that one).

15. Will this effect the event ?

16. It wasn't me I swear!

17. Leave.

18. U asked for opinions now u going mental at some ppl lol I think we should go to the sports 

19. Hey op. Cool the beans. What did he do?

20. lol @ people saying Muslims are the only ones at holy war and murdering civilians.

Both wars that bush Jr. Started were holy wars.

And even if you don't believe that, the us military singlehandedly slaughtered more women and children than all the "terrorist" attacks combined.

And if you think that's bad, take a look at Israel. They're committing genocide of the Palestinians as we speak.