Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm Pipe and I'm an alcoholic.

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

It's okay. You don't have to go into details right now but I expect a little more information by next month's session.

Everyone welcome, Pipebomb.

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

I started in Future combat. True killers was my clan. Viva la pwars .
    Since joining the kaw-verse my determination is to be Bc, I had a taste of osw and that's my end game goal.
    My foruming style is slightly sarcastic with a need to up my post count so ppl don't write me off as "Unimportant for only 95 posts".
    I'd like to memorize BB codes, but thus far have not.

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

Bbcodes aren't that important anyway... But I wrote this entire thread on my android devics ;)
    Fc was pretty good but I personally could never get into it so KaW was my first and final (aside from GaW)
    You actually enjoy osw?
    Hardcore, welcome to the thread.

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

You mean you don't enjoy OSW Sasuke? It's most of the fun left in this game

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

Getting stripped and not sleeping is fun to you?
    Lady Kuzisa, I think our definitions of fun are slightly different.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

Yes, yes it is.

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm pretty sure 'getting stripped and not sleeping' is fun for tens of millions of people 

I'm Rio, This is my first ATA game and I've been here 3 years (with breaks) first clan was 'mercs united' (I think lol).

I enjoy forums, and debates both funny and serious. I'm a major perv irl. It might translate to kaw, I don't really care 

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hey Rio, we all tried to break the KaWcaine curse but it's not happening I guess.

To be a man and not be a perv is impossible.

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

When I play halo even losing a match is fun. It makes me want to be better. (Only losing would get old ofcourse.) Different games have different mechanics; pvp is always the same draw for me tho. I'm not really "hardcore", I just enjoy it.

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

UPDATE NOTES

V.1.0.8
    *Added Qwerztyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbn_HoL to Forumer List
    *Added SE--BATTALION--SE to Forumer List
    *Added Pipebomb to Forumer List
    *Added Tridos to Forumer List
    *Added lIlIxX-IW_Rio_IW-XxlIlI to Forumer List
    *Corrected spelling of Kezzer's name
    *Added Kezzer to Special Thanks List

VERSION INFORMATION

Now we're up to 1.0.9 after we hit 1.1 we'll be increasing by the tenths column i.e. 1.2, 1.3 and so fourth.

Thanks for the continued support and please invite your friends :)

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Tridos, buddy.
    I highly suggest merging this with your previous post.

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

It's in response to sasuke. I don't think it's really relevant to my first post either. ️Thanks friend.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

^If you enjoy it that's fine.
    But rebuilding is hell.

Sorry I just realised it was a response and not a continuation.
    Please continue lol.

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

I've tried to email support but it doesn't matter now :p and thanks :) and yeah it's a great clan with a lot of cool members

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

I am the Postman. I deliver wins.

I have played many online mmorph games but settled here a few years back due to the ingame clan chat. That's a huge advantage I like. Friends call me post or posty.

I prefer smack talking those gifted accounts but have been squashed a bit due to some clan rules. I love the apoc family so its not a major sacrificing the gumm bumping to be in good company.

I really enjoyed the old day wars this game offered and keep hanging around till those days return or until a large group of my friends jump ship and move to the next game as a corps.

I am loyal, battle hardened and have never ran from a fight....

I served my country, still do in many ways and do my best every day to be honorable. I retired from fire dept a year ago and so my gaming has declined tremendously since I don't do shift work any longer....

My family now occupies a tremendous amount of time which I enjoy fishing and camping

I can be an ass or an asset. Your choice....and thanks for the topic. I think it's a nice addition. Hope it gets stickied

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Jurry previous names are nice_jugs and kickass. I've been playing for four years almost five and I'm still the biggest noob around. I've clan hopped mostly but the few clans I've stayed in for a while are The OutLawz and REB0RN LEGACY. I like to farm players that are smaller than me until they ask for a cf  but I am currently an eb fairy trying to grow.

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

Thanks, welcome to the list :)

Growth is always important. Welcome.

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is meechy darko, formally known as yoloking, finding nemo aka nemohoes. I'm also the original creator of the kaw freestyle cypher, I am the kaw freestyle king.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

Informative :lol:
    I remember seeing you as Yoloking.
    Adding Meechy_Darko to list.