Paris Bombing/Shooting

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by BLAZE, Nov 13, 2015.

1. They probably want us to quit meddling in the Middle East.

2. It all started when binladin as a young teacher wanted four cents per barrel of oil to help the poor in the middle east.

3. I really don't care that much. Thousands die every day. Sure, it's bad that it happened. But there is too much attention to mass-killings, not enough attention paid to politics.

The media's job is to make sure the government isn't screwing people over. All this will do is bring about a new wave of xenophobia and hatred/bigotry towards the Middle East, as well as immigrants in general.

4. The same thing with the white cops killing black people or mistreating people. There's millions of cops in the world so it's bound to happen... Doesn't mean that it's headline news though

5. I always regret reading threads like this

6. Then don't read it maybe?

7. Horrible tip

8. Lets let in more "refugees" into our borders .This is what you get.We need to wake up and start mass deportation of these people.Also it might have been revenge for the drone strike on Jihadi John.Hope Paris gets back on its feet.#PrayforParis

9. Yeah mass deportation works like taking away guns stops mass shootings.

Smarten up.

The refugees are running from the people who carried out the attack. Use your brain.

10. We need an extermination war against Isis and its allies. No pity, no mercy, just annihilate them.

11. reading posts in here hurts my brain, so much stupidity.

@topic, imo NATO has to bomb the **** out of the ISIS.

12. That would be a good idea

13. How exactly is that sick?

14. "I know lets allow normal civilians to carry weapons on pressurized vessel 40k ft in there air that will keep us safe"

What a moron you are 

15. Smells like another false flag.

Hi Sasuke

16. There is some sort of unwritten rule that if you inject a bit of humor into a serious situation that you are an evil person.

17. 127 dead.... and for the Americans when they wake up....that's about 3 of your mass school shootings that's happens every few months......

18. @ Nathan . The news job haha is to deceive the public . Not saying all news is a lie they just tell ya what they want. And to all those bad mouthing the loss of life that's happened. You'll have your family or close friend pass eventually and maybe someone will tarnish the tragedy with ignorance for you as well. Rip to those that passed. And remember all life has value

19. There a HUGE difference between acts of crime/insanity within ones own country and TERRORIST attacks that come from outside ones country ...apples & oranges

20. First terrorist identified as FRENCH... so what's the difference in a nutcase in USA going around killing innocent people and this??