Drinking and when to stop

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by theKimber, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Lol

2. You sure that was only alcohol? Sounds like meth to me 

3. I drink until kaw is fun again. By that time I black out and lose my phone, and when I find it in the morning I remember Kaw still sucks. 

4. Until the idea of dropping 3trl in sleeping potions is a valid thing (courtesy of my jack ass RL friend Lmfao) Vodka is my posion of choice

5. After 2 drinks. Binge drinking is not healthy. Jk my nickname is FUBAR

6. I am 99% sure it was just alcohol but who knows...

8. Woodford Reserve Single batch Whiskey, straight, always.

9. The key is to not stop and keep the prefect buzz going.

10. Vodka is the best. All kinds.

11. The perfect buzz is blacking out. Jkjk don't ever black out.

12. TROLOLOLL

13. When I pissed my pants during my bachelor party...

14. 37 years and still going. Never blacked out....had many "brown" outs.

Kinda depends on ones health insurance. If you can get that liver transplant then keep going.

15. I have many many brown out but have only blacked out twice is my child baby years of 18.

16. I move from one brown out to another. Very pleasant way to flow through this life. Kinda a zen/Taoist/drunkards religious movement. The key is rain water in the whiskey.

17. I stop drinkin when I'm dead \m/

18. I'm so bad at drink texting people. Like I even have an app that blocks people but then there's fb messenger so I'm basically screwed haha

19. And deink no lip feels and at lwast not drunk texting thank god for autocorrect because these words would not be comprehensible

20. Livers damaged from drinking are automatically rejected from getting a new liver out of fear of them damaging it also.