Introduce Yourself (150+ Profiles)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kasama, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Re: Introduce Yourself

So I'm ArchJ, previous names don't matter. I've been in the damn game since February 2010, and after much inactivity it appears I've been forgotten. Forums have become to complete trash within the past year, after the wave of people WE knew left. Now it appears to be trolls asking who people are and trying to derail threads. But I digress

2. Re: Introduce Yourself

Thread Updated

3. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm III___SI___lll previously simonthegreat, iss_viper...

Started kaw and found a clan that took me in called Battle. Had a great time there and met some great people. Used to old school war and merc war before ebs. Then plunder war when all the cool kids started doing it.

Changes at the top meant I somehow ended up running battle for a while once a player called Z quit the game. Clan eventually went it's separate ways and a few of us formed a clan called ISS (insomniac smash squad).

Made one of my worst kawreer choices and left ISS on bad terms for a while. We kissed an made up since.

Floated around for a while once ebs took over and then decided to create a clan called -DeVaSt4TioN-. EE war was created and grew that into a half decent war clan. After a few seasons lost interest in the game and a few personal reasons meant I reset and quit.

Kawcaine got the better of me and started playing again. Overdosed on HTE. Farmed for a while and then found a clan called Eclipse that were willing to take me in. Best clan I've had the privilege to be in and full of great people.

Always happy to answer questions and help a new player out.... Have quite a good knowledge on the game, build mechs, osw, EE etc.

Bored at work so thought I'd write this

4. Re: Introduce Yourself

An ex-ISS member/founder.
    I don't think I've ever heard of someone leave ISS.
    How rare.
    Congrats on being a new addition and excellent work getting creative with the format.

ORIGINALITY EVERYONE

Feel free to edit your posts whenever :)

5. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm DuboYew but Mr DuboYew for short
    I'm an alcoholic
    I like to have a bottle of straight vodka with me at al times
    I don't like not having a straight bottle of vodka at any point
    Sometimes I fill my bathtub with tomato purèe and sit in it and pretend I'm a meatball
    But other times I lay on the bathroom floor naked and pretend I'm a pube.
    I do these 2 activities with a bottle of vodka ofcourse

6. Re: Introduce Yourself

A sick individual.
    But I like it.
    Welcome to the thread, Duboyew.
    So many ISS here nowadays lol.

7. Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Lady_Kuzisa-TS, formerly known as just Kuzisa. I don't post on forums much anymore but I do lurk quite a bit. I mostly come onto forums when I'm bored. I've recently come out of retirement and am currently in OSW, but in the past I've enjoyed helping people and kicking ass.
    I am a pc gamer outside of game and also write stories. Pretty much anything that's a video game I'll play. And that's about all for now. :)

8. Re: Introduce Yourself

9. Re: Introduce Yourself

His name is cyn,
    a.k.a. Goldie Locks,
    a.k.a. drama queen
    who talks and talks.
    U strip? pffft... Save us
    From ur lies. Let it be.
    More like calls in favors
    and cries in cc.
    "She is sitting on my spies"
    sounds familiar?
    The facade is lies,
    I know the interior.
    And ur bars are rusty
    But it was a good try.
    I am not being nasty..

....my bad.. I lie... :D :D :D

My name is Lili and I bring my ass to Kaw assets 

[​IMG]

10. Re: Introduce Yourself

5 years actually, and OP I've seen you ask my question before so I thought I'd ask you you give it to others yet can't take it little nub

11. Re: Introduce Yourself

And P.S I'm a bloody alt

12. Re: Introduce Yourself

Kuzisa is the real deal everybody.
    Veteran forumer that still lurks.
    SHOUTOUT

13. Re: Introduce Yourself

Can we keep the berating to a minimum?
    You're derailing -.-
    Welcome though.

14. Re: Introduce Yourself

I was nice

15. Re: Introduce Yourself

Congratulations.
    Adding Blaze to Forumer list now.

16. Re: Introduce Yourself

Hi I'm kezzer formerly kezzer1995.

I spend most of my time in kaw assisting run TheStories (formerly The Stories) and helping people in the community. Mainly helping newbies out or answering questions in wc or pm. I also actively answer questions in the forums too when I have time.

I also take part in discussions that interest me but a lot of the time I will avoid pointless arguments that run rampant a lot.

EDIT:

I have been around in kaw for over 4 years now although I did have a rather lengthy break in the middle somewhere. I play kaw as more of a social app than a war game honestly because first of all that's what this game is based around mainly and secondly because the war aspect is very much all or nothing really. If you want to take part in OSW you need to fully commit to it whereas EE is just broken hence I have disregarded it from my view. I hope that the new lowland wars fixes this as it will peak my interest again in warring and I will be seeing many more people on the battlefield.

If anyone needs help or just wants a quick chat now and then feel free to follow me and I will hopefully see it and get back to you. Leaving me a wall message will guarantee I see you :p

17. Re: Introduce Yourself

My name is -DeadlySpankingAngel- aka Faye.

18. Re: Introduce Yourself

I fell asleep after "dayum"

19. Re: Introduce Yourself

On the contrary, he's adding everyone to his list. And I see no indication that he made this thread as a result of you.

20. Re: Introduce Yourself

No he hasn't hun. Go look at names and reread.He ddidn't even add blaze til his post on page 4 after what he had said. And if you read his opening post you would see your result or his thread made before this.