An unload option

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by fry166, Nov 10, 2015.

1. Oh and, how would you feel if there was no repeat action button?

Once upon a time in a land far away you had to repeat it without a repeat action button.

Wonder how people got that in their schedule...

2. You mean like in pvp?

3. Why does everyone say its lazy to ask for an unload button? Its hardly exercise to tap a button for 2 minutes lol. Half the time u spam repeat action the item bar regens and u fail at least 1 or 2 hits anyway. I support the idea but it will never come into the game just as eagle said earlier.

4. It also makes for too easily achievable DTWs

5. Itt: poeple opposed to QoL changes.

6. No support! :)

I think it will make the game too easy if there's a button at let you unload all your troops/spies.

7. No support. Some days, repeatedly tapping the repeat button is the only exercise some of us can get! Think about our health and well-being!!!

8. I attack the EB without even looking at the phone screen. If you develop this ability, you wouldn't even need this automated unload button in the first place. If you have time to quickly pop in and say hi to your clannies, you also have time to spend less than 2 minutes unloading.

No support. 

9. So many people on this thread COMPLETELY misunderstood the OP.

He is asking for a repeat action button for PVP.

You ignorant noobs. :roll:

Anyway, I fully support a repeat action button for PVP.

It's been suggested many times before. Who knows, maybe the devs will listen this time.

10. I'm not quite sure that's correct. ^

11. I think you misread the OP..

You don't generally 'use item' in pvp. You add the item to your attacks.

Repeat action in pvp? Lol.

12. That would be the worst possible idea ever, you could strip people in seconds, or pin them before they could even react. Enough accounts spamming steal could strip anyone not botting.

13. Repeat action in pvp would be some cheese

Could pnz someone without them even realizing what was happening til it's too late 

Everything is fine the way it is right now when it comes to the tap tap aspect.

14. There is not "always one" this idea has been suggested over and over again. Having this feature would defeat the purpose of the game.
    Sorry but it is a very stupid idea, Imagine how broken PvP would be. You could farm someone an strip them in an INSTANT.
    NO SUPPORT

15. There's merit to both sides, Cyn. On the one hand, PVE players get a lazy button, so PVP should, too.

But you're right. It would suck to be on the receiving end of it.

16. sorry cheese, thats not what the op is about.

Hes asking for an "unload all" attack button.

17. @OP, one suggestion for your busy schedule... just say hi, don't unload. It would take u 1 sec.

Or... just delete the game off your phone.

18. I got an unload option for ya ;)