New Server

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WeAreAnonymous, Nov 1, 2015.

1. That's the idea you idiot.

2. Bump for Lolz.

3. Kaw devs, should release The clasic versión of KAW--- for free-- Play Small with Low Lands and stay there.. 3 years ago only Low Lands and High Lands where available, But they release frost and Abyss too soon, should of waited for The Abyss ones... The gap is so big now ...

4. New owners of ata is better then a new server

5. Look the lbers already Lcbc were more than likely bored, the high spenders... The devs wanted to keep them playimg so they released more lands and buildings.

I don't think that's a good idea.
    I doubt some other 'company' could run a game so unique.

6. Again, that's the point new server so big spenders may or may not spend as much on server 2. Kindle giving players a chance.

7. Are you hacking the server so they get a new one OP?

8. If the LB battles could be from battle list not eb's it would cause more pvp for sometime. I think that would be a nice fix.

9.  Smh

10. Lb ACC's nerfed over night let's do I don't have a lb acc anymore so I don't care! Let some other smuch bite the bullet haha yes support new server or reset this server

11. How about a whole new KaW app. Like KaW '09. Let those who like this play this, and those who want the old play the old. (Not like my 7 day achievement badge has much experience with the '09 KaW...) :mrgreen:

12. Why stop at one new server? Maybe have one for new players - 5m stats. After you pass 5m you get bumped to the next one up which could be 5-15m stats. After 15m you move up to the next one. (You should see the pattern here by now) and eventually once you're big enough you make the top tier server. Puts the big spenders together to Epic Battle to their hearts content and the rest of us to play Kaw. Leaves players to play with people their own size and gives an achievable goal to move to the next server because well, we're not all LB material. Keeps the new players playing and growing.

But what about your clan?
    Make the choice to grow together (look at that, helping clan loyalty too) or don't.

All the friends I've made and talk to. I won't be able to talk to them?
    It's the Internet, they're not really your friends, get over it.

But this will cost the Devs so much they won't do it.?
    Put on a daily add that everyone has to watch once or twice a day. It doesn't cost much to maintain a server once you plug it in.

But hey, I'm just one bad Rainbow Pony and really, what do I know...