cannot connect to server

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by OG_D0WNY, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Idk if anyone else is having this issue or not but i wanna post to see if anyone else is!

Every so often when i get on this game it tells me cannot connect to server please try again and it will do it up to 5x before i can get on hit and when im on sometimes and try hitting an eb ill get the same message and ill have to close the app and re-open it and its getting irritating especially when im in pvp blitz's or during war

If your having the same problem comment below if not thats fine i just want it fixed before i put any more money into this account!!

If anyone knows a solution or can try helping that would be greatly appreciated too

2. Kept doing this our whole war and ruined ir

3. "Quick recconection"

Hour later.. Still happening

4. Ive reset my phone and everything and its still going on and its been happening for a couple months now

5. If it's been happening for a couple months then email the devs...others have had issues but from my understanding it's been yesterday/today. If yours is last couple months probably not related so email them.

6. Happened in our war too( war 2 virtuous oathkeepers ) ... Not fun to track when you're constantly kicked out 

And it's not happening for months just since the end of pvp mess ....

7. Seems that they're two separate issues. Email the devs.

8. Yea this is happening to me too. Been happening for at least 2 months. Not exactly sure when it started happening though.

It's brutal when you are in wars or doing pvp or something else needing attention asap. I get the message mostly when I try to open up the app, tap on the event chest, tap to go to the eb,tap to hit the eb, tap on people's names to view their profile, try to post on a wall or even in forums, and when i open up the bl. Some instances I have to tap home and try to find my way back to where I was cause it'll pop up that message and then just sit there and do that loading circle thing. It gets on my nerves so much that I want to throw my phone off the side of a cliff as hard as I can! Urrrg!!! 

Though mine are a little different, it says Cannot contact server instead of cannot connect to server. But same difference.

We need to bring this to the devs attention and see if they can fix it! They may not even know that it's happening!

9. ^^^

10. ^^ "Quick reconnect"

11. It doesn't sound like OPs problem is the same others have been happening. OPs has been a problem for a few months.

12. This has been happened for about a month across all my accounts. On PC I get an error about connection security. I've checked my home wifi updated my software, removed any filters (adblock) keeps happening. Emailed support and tried their troubleshoot suggestions but no difference.

Wasn't happening on my iPhone's until about two weeks ago. I have to get out, stop running it in the background wait a few min before it works again. Yesterday it happened to everyone but this has been going on for weeks with me.

My connections are all good. My PC & iPhone are all good. No problems with the devices themselves but the game itself.

Hopefully this upcoming maintenance addresses these issues and fix them.

13. Im hoping this maintenance fixes it also

14. OP, have you actually bothered to email support? They might be able to trouble shoot with you or localize the issue. Can't expect them to fix a problem they don't know about. If it's been an issue for a few months, they'll need specifics of the issue.