[RESOLVED] PvP Blitz Drops

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

So those of us that pushed through the issues to get 50 are not getting anything extra except a health crystal?

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Nice move glad you take these issues seriously and compensate fairly plus 1 from me and my sheep ;-)

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Thats what im thinking i spent $5.00 to push to 50 and thats all we get?? Thats some bull poop.

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

I love u devs

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Fair point. Hang tight.

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

They're probably delaying the rewards to decided what to give the people that got 50

7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Thank you.

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Fair point. Well while were negotiating dont u think u should give people w less than 1 tier 1 rewards. All i was going for n u kinda screwed me

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Okay, we've added a new Tier, Tier 6 - 2 for those who collected 50 that acts as a middle ground between the new 30 tier and the Top 100 tier.

It provides you with additional Mithril, Gerlach Lunorbs, and an extra Health Crystal.

We've also added additional health crystals to the top tiers.

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Thank you devs

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Sounds good to me thank you :)

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Thank you for your understanding, and again apologies for the issue.

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

What about those of us that were trying to get to tier 1 or 2, but couldn't because of this?

14. Rewards are now available for collection.

15. This disadvantages the pve side which is competing with the pvp challenge, giving pvp a further advantage in the competition

16. Thanks for caring about us guys aiming to grab 2 in last hr. Happy to waste bars

17. Thanks for the speed that this was all sorted :)

18. Do pvp?

19. So I got 2 in the pvp so I should have got the 10 reward? and if so I only got 10 moth and 500 event things

20. Nm I see now just miss read lol