Cant use battle list or Hit pvp players on pc

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IIIWIZARDIII, Nov 9, 2015.

1. having a lot of trouble of opening battle list and hitting players in pvp when I am also in pvp on pc
    wats the go have no chance if I cannot hit any one.

2. Not sure what the problem is exactly? The battle list doesn't load? Or the profiles don't? Or it won't let you attack? Or...?

3. crashes as soon as I click on it or if I click on player in pvp

4. Restart browser (refresh), or re login.

5. Clicking through BL? Have you tried clicking on profiles through WC or by searching? Try restarting or using a different browser or device. Otherwise email devs.

I think a similar thread was made about profiles crashing in war.

6. yes have tried all the above just get a continuos loading symbol until it completely kicks me

7. Try disconnecting and reconnecting your wifi.

8. I had this issue the first day of PvP. I switched from Chrome to Internet Explorer, had one initial issue, then was fine. Of course, later, the server crashed, so maybe it's precursor tremors? Just hypothesis of many, the sky isn't falling just yet.

9. just done wifi no help :(
    cant use chrome Due to other issues :(

10. Yep, email devs.

11. Yup, same problem here, tried different accounts and different PCs, constantly getting a partial load, clearly a problem on the KAW side of things.

12. Separate theory: Given that only part of the user-base on PC is having issues, it could be a region problem as well.

13. Working fine for me

14. Not working here ... I can see myself being attacked but can't respond, just says "loading" ...

15. You need to reinstall and update your flash plugin.

16. Just play a different game. This one crashed and burned a while back

17. This only happens in new google chrome version when you open and click on a member in bl list or in search kaw stops working !!
    SOLUTION : try Microsoft edge or safari or Firefox for pc and for Mac user use safari

18. @previous poster, ironically, KaW broke for me on IE, so I went back to Chrome and haven't had issues yet.

19. You aren't nuts -- It's broken ppl that tell you to restart and reinstall stuff aren't experiencing the problem and just being unhelpful by trying to be. Ata knows about this -- they just not responding cause they dunno how to fix it.