KaW's most notorious

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by TCCxIlIDlIlRIlIAlIClIxTCC, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Noobs bumping old noob threads. Lol

2. Ancienne and her crazy family gets my vote

3. frog calling people noob is so pathetic .do you think it makes you seem cool . ive played kaw 3 years 7 months .if you look im on this thread at the beginning .but yeah you soo cool everybodys a noob except you.

4. Roni doesn't even have 100,000 actions but expects to be taken seriously. lol

5. Durr use your brain frog .commensense would tell you if i played 3 1/2 years then obviously this is a 2nd account .scroll back page 4 is my main link II_roni_II 358;000 wins 59;000 loses actions

6. Was kn0cks mentioned? He was a little hell raiser a few years ago.

Val was pretty good too until he let ipro take his clan.

7. Wow like I don't even rate a mention .
    And here I was thinking making a few egg jokes made me eggstremely hard boiled.
    She to see a lot of the old legends gone. But as for missed. Nah. Kaw carries on regardless and always will as long as new players are introduced to the game and pvp.
    That said those bragging about destroying noob clans. Whoop congrats doofuss. Chasing paying customers away from the game you claim to love is as about as dumbass ass it gets.
    Those hiding behind larger builds. Pick a fight with someone your own size and see how long you last.
    But regardless back to playing with electricity. It's fun. Clear 

8. I'm not sure how many people remember, but my baby-eating & no doctors threads earned me a ton of infamy a few years ago. Come to think of it, I should make some new threads now, because maybe the haters have left... ;)

9. Swabia? The notorious "I retire cause I'm being farmed?" Next thing you'll say is that mr. Buiscuit is notorious  well what? They share a tactic!!

10. There's roni macaroni trying to be relevant again.

11. That's cause you're not. You're just a damn noob with a group of idiotic followers.

12. I don't even see that post he quoted he must be diggin deep

13. That was near the top of page 5

14. Lol baton' on a comment from 2013 hell yea

15. These threads crack me up, lol. Everyone's experience in kaw is different, and seems most ppl mentioned are ones who forumed about exploits. There are many more not listed who just played kingdoms at WAR and didn't seek recognition or validation for WARRING.... anyways to play along I'd say, ipro, ajax, Leblanc, stick out ATM.

16. If you're counting past players then I would say TruePlayer. Him and New Age Legends made life hell back in the day.

17. SkinnyMinny lmao that build always just outta range

18. Ajax singlehandedly rattled lb, and was a catalyst for a couple big wars. Ipro was involved directly in almost all conflict in kaw as related to forums for at least a solid year. Leblanc was a pain in the ass to any noob clan in kaw when I was trying to grow mine.