Fallout 4

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by REACH_GEORGE_REACH, Nov 5, 2015.

1. No idea how Skyrim is a middle ground since FO1&2 was a top down isometric turn based game. More like Bethesda secured the rights to the game and made it like The Elder Scrolls series.

In Fallout 3 you get a real dog, his name is Dogmeat. I'll reiterate; Fallout: New Vegas is NOT made by Bethesda.

Some people's children I tell ya, they need to learn to read the fine print. :roll:

2. made a fourm a month ago about it

3. Wrong? Ive been wrong before. No big deal. lol. Im a man, first, then my parents child, so you dont need to troll me, buddy. Im still excited.

btw... im just a fan, not a fanatic. Ill leave the "fine print" to ppl like you. :)

oh... and I wonder about this brand @ the bottom right

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsidian_Entertainment

looks to me like Bethesda released it for Obsidian. Might wanna read the fine print.

4. One company releasing a game for another is called publishing, meaning they own all of the game code they just didn't make it.

By fine print I mean the little print on the back of every copy of games now a days, it lists the games developers and publishers.

Hardly call myself a troll or imply that I am trolling, this thread is to inform people. Having said that fallout 3 came out in what 2008 or so? With New Vegas around 2011 in 4-7 years most people here didn't bother to read the back of the box for 20 seconds to see who actually put effort into these things?

I'll end with I'm merely posting this thread to correct misinformation people may think about this franchise, if you see that as trolling then that's your personal issue for not being able to handle lite banter (I have some work friends and house mates whom would love someone to get under their skin easily) on a tap tap forum.

5. I respect your data, and appreciate the time that you/everyone has put into this thread. Its gonna be a great game and will prob get my hands on it later this year. All statistics aside, I was merely answering OP, when he asked what I was looking foward to. Im sure they'll figure a way to do online play (elder scrolls) and then its gonna edge out GTA5 and/or Battlefield: Hardline. Static_615

6. I'm pretty much a Bethesda game freak. If they have anything to do with development, I'll buy the game. Who cares about the above New Vegas debate... The game is awesome either way.

Has anyone seen the game play teaser for DOOM to be released Q2 2016? It looks to be pretty awesome.

7. The Glorious PC Master Race

8. no need to argue lol where all on this forum for one reason fallout 4 , so keep calm and enjoy the wasteland , on a side note who is going to pick up some nuka cola quantum and yes it is real cant say where it would be third party advertising look it up :D

9. yes i did see the doom e3 and teaser it will be awesome to see what id can do again

10. Most all games are better then any ata game, guess that's why they allow this thread

11. this wouldve been locked when i first made this thread and its been in at for a bit so im sure the mods saw it and would have locked it , if their is nothing to contribute to the overall conversation plz leave or stay on topic ty

12. There is a guy from new Zealand streaming it on twitch right now. He is a bit annoying but it's fallout so why not

13. nice triton i might check it out

14. Such a fun game to play

15. Fallout has been cracked on PC already 

16. God you're really dumb, did you even read the rules about posting? This is allowed in ATA

17. This topic is definitely ok. Now, rewind the clock a few years back when the letter was viewed necessary to apply to everything to avoid hypocrisy on fighting KaW becoming an adult dating app, and you might have had more of an argument then.

On topic: Now that the game is out, first impressions everyone?

18. its really fun so far i like most of the new changes like no loading screens for one lol

19. Your dog dies. Your son is the villain and you have to choose between killing him and nuking Boston

20. Nuking boston really seems like the way to go