Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Devs,

This is STUPID !!!!!
    Everytime i get the club, my lands disappear and most of items locked. My allies, my miths, my mage, everything showing in 0. And I cant link to those ppls hitting me, i just stand here to watching them hitting me, I cant hit most ppls on my battle list, it just lagging when I click any ppls.

My alts also has the same problems.

Send you feedback, emails for several hours, never fix, never reply.

2. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Boy do I hate being right all the time.

Chaos.

heheheheh hrawrrrrreheheheheh he hrawr heh hwrah!

3. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

The same like 5 people finish in the top 10 every single event lol

4. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

so then for the PVP, all the bloodstones collected will be lost if not turned into a seal, am I correct in thinking this?

5. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Yes

6. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Those same 5 people also spend more on kaw in a week more than the majority of players earn.

They have the money, can't blame them tbh, I'd do the same

7. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Another one?!
    Groan

8. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

There is enough money to be made in Drugs, Prostitution, War, etc

9. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

What's the eb colour drops for this event?

10. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I like this one

11. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Was so much better with curse like last time

12. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I dont mine these events but really you raised the tiers, now hte wont cut it you will need to pvp your butts off for 3 weekends hitting tier 50and max xtal till your xtal jailed everyday to nearly hit that 7.5 k tier. What is wrong with you devs just put it out their your testing every event to see how much income you get to later make another event change tiers and see if you make more or less money which should dictate next event tiers.

13. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

These events are not for Kaw, yes they work well in PIMD, that's what makes you guys money there and keeps people playing but Kaw was developed as a war game and unless you guys find a way to bring war back that everyone can enjoy then more and more will continue to leave.If we wanted events we would all go over to PIMD...just saying

14. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Time to increase the payout pr least drop seal prices a little

15. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

don't know...
    Something snapped for me last night (and no TIFF I have not stopped my medications) I signed up for PvP; which I enjoy and generally do well in. But 5 minutes in I completely lost interest in the play. I doubt I'll even do enough for get 1 [insert here name of whateverness we collect and get turned into unstealable stuff].

Funny because I have been through various OSW, been stripped repeatedly; turtled for 48 hours in the old war system, been hit by accounts 5 or 6 times my size, went through wars where people did not Xtal because "not everyone can spend money dude..." and so forth and I always loved the game.

These events though...

it's like eating shortbread cookies in different shapes. It's still damned shortbread. The mechanics of it are based on hitting the biggest OSF (I do it too) and buying some seals. No thinking, no strategy, just a few accounts that are 'open' through the day posted in CA.

I don't know how you solve this and make it more fun - and quite frankly for the first time I do not really care.

16. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

The event lasts longer, getting 7.5k hitting hte should be no problem

17. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

i can do it without hte at all.

18. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

19. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

So much to do with Ireland in this event......

20. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady