Black ops 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by monstermine2, Nov 6, 2015.

1. cod sucks, because of that stupid game ever freakin stupid shooter is changing there classic tactic games and tryinto copy that stupi main stream shyt  R.I.P SOCOM SERIES

2. Halo 3 is still the best FPS multiplayer wise ever made.

Halo 2 is the best FPS campaign ever made. After bungie left it though Halo has gone to crap

3. Agreed so many endless hours on Halo 3 it publicly showed how good of a player you are by the games you've won
    That's how games need to continue to be

4. meh prettier colours and a smoother faceless enemy isn't a drastic change. I used to play NES, graphics isn't my highest priority in ranking good games.
    every gun is pretty much the OP gun and maps have been recycled by Treyarch since BO1 with waw maps.
    Zombies have been around for 8 years that's not new, polishing something great with small tweaks isn't a drastic change. Please don't mention perk drinks or traps or that machine that turns guns into "what the hell is this thing shooting?" Because those have been around for about 7/8 years, not new nor a drastic change.

Would you like to borrow my dictionary so you can look up the words "drastic" and "change"?

5. Clearly not played the game yet......there are exo auits......theres double jumps and running up walls n special ability suits .....please dont make yourself look stupid

6. Not going to buy BO3 until I can find it on clearance at game stop. The biggest problem with These FPS is that they play through like an action movie. They take maybe a day to complete on campaign mode and cost 60$ or more then they are boring. I'll invest in Fallout at full price for some real valuable gameplay that goes on for months.

Imo tho... Destiny and Halo are unbeatable FPS. Destiny in particular is the best overall FPS I've ever played. I eventually got bored of Halo but Destiny has been fun to play over and over again despite how expensive it is to unlock all of the expansions.

7. Exo suits were in advanced warfare . can you still jump 20 feet in the air? No. I played the beta and got the game this morning

8. Haven't played it yet, but I'm excited about the couch co-op and online campaign co-op. First time in 7 years they've released a co-op campaign CoD.

If anyone's played it let me know how it goes, I'm interested to know before I buy.

9. The campaign's fun, I haven't tried the co-op. I've been racing to Prestige on multiplayer. There are a lot of things I believe need fixing on multiplayer and Arena is FILLED with bugs but I'm sure they'll be updates for it soon.
    Overall, I like the game

10. I used to love CoD. But they havent made a good one since original black ops 1. So totally not excited for this game. Will probably be crap like the rest of the newest CoDs.

Ill stick with fallout4 and taken king

11. I went to try out black ops 3 and ended up playing Arma 3. I should have been playing that for the past year. My OCD isn't strong enough for CoD.

12. tbh i wont buy bo3 , i have played all of the mainline cods from finest hour up to aw and i have to say cod3 and cod 2 will be my favorites because there were no little kids and tryhards it was people playing to have fun not to pull of some crazy trick shot that has little benefit on the game :lol:

13. Ye u can still double jump about 20 ft its almost no different to exo suit just different perks

14. Last CoD multiplayer I liked was Modern Warfare 2. All the CoD campaigns are fun but are pretty easy. I'll eventually get BO3 for the campaign and I'll try the multiplayer but I don't expect much from it.

Destiny has been my game choice, there is forever progressing capabilities. The biggest downside to Destiny is that their matchmaking on crucible(PvP) doesn't keep lobbies open to allow for trash talk and making new friends to play crucible with. Destiny forces you to use forums to find people to make a team for certain missions/raids etc.

15. My only beef with destiny is that certain things should be matchmaking not just fireteam only. They do this so they encourage others to recruit their friends (more copys of game sold) to play with, and not with randoms met in game.

There is a lack of communication to even talk to randoms in game as well.

16. I left destiny for like 4 months and came back and now I'm so confused as to what's going on

17. No hype at all. Those games suck. Repeating the same action over and over again. You'd think they'd just make 1CoD worth a Damn that will stand the test of time. Not 3 reboots/year. They just want your money and the game sucks.

18. Love it <3

19. Low effort game, waste of money imo.

20. Bo3 is Titan fall, halo, destiny, and a bunch of copies of other games put together, and it still sucks, every year they run out of ideas so they copy other games and profit from "their ideas"