OMG really?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SILVER-MINOTAUR, Nov 6, 2015.

1. LMAO!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!

2. The hardest part about this thread was trying to read the obnoxiously long words.

3. For a guy named Cannabis I figured you'd be good at reading drawn out words. It makes sense I swear!

4. The hardest part about this thread is watching his clan mates & rundmc encouraging this persona

5. You just lack substance. Good day sir!

6. If using a hyperactive rick flair impression is what having substance is...
    [​IMG]
    As well as stockholm syndrome then I'm glad I have no substance ;)

7. Thank you for that load of forumer jargon.

I care a lot.

Edit; Since you had to redo your entire post.

I still care a lot.

8. What is this

9. Lol.
    Give it a David Allen Coe vibe, if you can.

10. I edited it just for you, so that you could understand it.

11. OMG the hardest part about this?? It's me! right NOW! reading these threads!!!! I'm as stiff as the mast on a longship heading out of Portsmouth!!Woooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!

12. And Suzuki or whatever your name is? Come out already! We got room sister!!!
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. Support for the new lunatick!!! And i'm so buying the album

14. That said sue, can I call you sue? I bet I can! When you talk, do you do it with an electronic voice? ' encourage this persona' I bet sounds all metal Mickey 1980s.
    Cos in sues world everything gotta be sues way! Today she's a Japanese shogun ninja robot!
    So hotttttttt! Right now
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    ( very long word rofl)

15. Juggernaut? Sounds big!
    Wooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh

16. Also where's my song! Better be S E X Y!
    do the poofter
    Wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

17. Why do I imagine OP as that unfunny clown yelling in peoples faces with a ginger afro?

18. I'm truly beginning to question his sanity.

Instead of Richard Simmons or Ric Flair...

I consider OP more as a Radio Talk show Host who makes their own sound effects, hoping to transition their sound based comedy into written means.

Doesn't work very well.

19. Whose OP? Not me! So stop talkin bout him! I'm UP yes you heard me. Uncle Poofter!
    Woooooooooooooooh!
    And guess what? I heard the words imagine? Hmmmmmmmm. Imagine=fantasize.
    you boys fantasizing about poofter!!!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!