OMG really?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SILVER-MINOTAUR, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Helllllllooooo kaw! Yes it's me, your down to earth, love life, in a relationship with wink wink, can't tell a soul ( -beer-goggles-) aka punch. And he loves his unle alllllllnight. Know what I mean girls woooooooooooooooohhhhhh.
    Anywayyyyy, so it's over with isutig, ( I call him little T) know what I mean girls woooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh.
    Anywayyyyyyyy not that I'm dishing out the dirt. BUT.theres not a top 100 lb that hasn't asked me out. Or in. Woooooooooooooooohhhhhhh
    Know what I mean lb?????????
    I know they seem so quiet and moody and SEXY! But underneath that quiet OCD lonely socially Inept exterior is a quiet OCD lonely socially inept person!!!!
    Wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!
    So thank GOD the Dev's are waking up and making sure these guys ( who for the most part can't afford this but do because it's all they have) are getting every penny!!!!!!
    Yesssssssssssss woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
    I say next event let's have a 10 nob show me the tin of beans your eating to keep your status up competition that could give you an xtal! ( takes 24 xtals per day , 10 seals per day, worthless hte clan, 3 week nonsense to be in top 100 to get)
    Woooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    I'm the poofter!

2. Is it wrong that I tried to read this as a song the entire way through, then as a parody as I got halfway, then reread as the normal text it was intended as last? You definitely have a very unique chat tone, good sir.

3. priceless. Ouch. Just because your not LB and butthurt you don't see the advantages. The equipment we get for all the work is the BEST for weeks! Also all LB are rich with yachts and stuff

4. Not sure if I understand this, but since a mate in silver made it, SUPPORT!

5. OMG cor! Longtime fan first time caller! Yes I'm often known for my singing
    do the pofter
    Hellloooooooooo!!!
    I'm just saying, looooooovvvve the events! BUT 7500 thingies isn't enough! It should be 10,0000!!! Right???
    Also gealach lunorbs?????
    NO!!!
    We should collect colors with names like, all my money and tired. Let's make it REAL!!

6. Give me two days I'll write and record the music to go with the lyrics

7. It's gonna be country

8. I thought you were in a grunge band Cyn

9. Grunge is so 90's

10. Ha ha ha. Poofter you are so naive! The independent attraction of this games style has been vastly improved by using the ' take advantage' of loneliness overhaul!
    I for one applaud Kaw!

11. I have never been so scared

12. ADHD Richard Simmons?

WE HAVE A CELEBRITY IN THE HOUSE EVERYBODY.

13. What is wrong with you? you need serious help.

14. I wanna be on uncle pooooooofy's yacht ... I bet beer-goggggles can't swim 

15. Uncle P (that's what I call him) for president no doubt.

If you can't understand him it's because you haven't done enough drugs in your life. You might need to reevaluate your life choices

But really, when will we just make Kaw one big event, because you know that's what makes people feel better about themselves

16. You can call me uncle P if I can call you.
    Seriously can I call you?
    Wooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!

17. :lol:

He can stay.

Welcome to the forums Uncle P.

18. Hide your kids around this guy..

19. Stay? As in for the weekend! Oooooohhhh cheeky!! You wait till goggles here's that!
    Wooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh