Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Another event??? Guys give us a break pls..

2. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Not that ill complain on behalf of my 11 little alts who can use armor but really? This takes the fun out of the game, the joy of being the lucky one everyone envies at the end of a long hard eb when getting a drop. I used to look at the scorpion armor set with envy, now it's more or less worthless. Come on devs, how about something more interesting when I do decide to play because it was something I once enjoyed. Well. I suppose another one after this...*sigh*... Maybe ill play clash of clans instead

3. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

3 week event? Come on i cant even enchant equip to max level and new stuff comes out to replace it....inferno drops are almost non existent... Wars pretty much have bfe turned off anyways besides lame indi's whats the point of even collecting this equip? Wars have basically gone unchanged for 3 years and participation is like what 10% of what it use to be ..(being generous) what even is the point of playing this app? Nothin has been done to improve gameplay in years. Just tap tap tap hte...then what? Seriously considering buying a guitar and spending my time learning to do that...if i didnt need something to fill my time at work with id have quit this trash app years ago...yes trash...this app is trash anymore.

4. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I understand you are venting, I am just really curious about something - you said you would have quit years ago, but your join date is "Wed Jul 23, 2014" on the forums (with 894 posts to make you a regular). May I please know what your main or original account is?

PS: If you do try to learn guitar, I wish you well in the endeavor. I recall someone saying one time that "Songs are prayers that are heard," and I do enjoy some music from time to time as much as anyone else. Cheers.

5. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

What time does PvP start according to GMT?

6. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Its just more of the same rehashed.....totally pathetic and lazy coding at best.
    iOS is now at 9.1 guys not 1.9 :roll:

7. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

If you are too dumb to figure out how someone can play longer than 1 account says i cant help you ...

8. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

What a load of garbage sayin ppl dont want to pvp or war.Its a war game i sure as hell didnt start playin for events n endless promos. I loved t idea tht there was something to aim for.

9. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

You idiots still playing this game? I predicted the death of kaw in 18 months back in feb 2014. But I see I didn't factor in dev making these pointless wallet suckling events and the willingness of you all to hand over your cash like trained dancing monkeys.

So I will revise my guess another few months let's say Aug 2016

10. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I am aware people (can) have multiple accounts, not link their account, etc. That is why I asked what your main or original account was - I would like to know who you started as, and when.

If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to pretend that I don't understand how you could be an older player when I clearly do. I ask that you at least show some common courtesy in that regard.

11. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Corinthian what was your little mod clan called back in 2010-2011 the seerers or watchers something lame like that

12. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

You know, it is said that the end of days cannot be predicted :p
    Just teasing, but the world does indeed spin in strange ways indeed at some points.

The Observers? We did have quite a few moderators in it at some point. I recently rejoined it and regained owner today. I haven't quite decided on whether to truly bring it out of mothballs or not yet, but it's looking like a distinct possibility.

13. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Observers thats it same clan u r in now lol

14. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Why do you even bother to type a whole thread again devs? You can just copy and paste from your previous events. Idiots

15. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Its been so long nov 2009? Ive had so many names over the years i dont even know what my original name on my first account even was anymore on my old phone. I was in some clan callled the abyss and the osf was badgas and i got in an osw with a clan called vanguard because i hit their osf poetcrane a bunch of times...thats like my earliest memory lol

16. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I don't remember the forum clan "The Abyss" in 2009 (or specifically those two OSFs), but it might have been one of the smaller start-ups at the time, as I disappeared going into December for a brief period. Besides, while I used to have quite a sharp memory of early KaW, it's been waning of late. At the very least, your story has enough truths in it that I can't fault you.

Thank you very much for sharing your earliest memory. It will be treasured. :)

EDIT: The Abyss just makes me think of the player Abyssus (or some spelling), who later became or was Memories_of_Nobody.

17. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Whatever happened to lucky charms from oasis?

18. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Stupid how its now 3wks and targets have all been changed plus bo3 is out less money for devs haha

19. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Corinthian how about you stop posting your worthless mini-mod trash no one gives a **** about. Your continious developer defending with the worst arguments ever is annoying as **** and no one cares, so just leavs before you embarrass yourself even more.

20. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Support having wars giving more items now. Wars is why most of us play the game and it's slowly being killed by money making events