Sun Lord and Green Lady (Now With More Rewards!)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

These events are going to kill this game. Come up with something new for a change. Needs different type of events other than these.

2. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I'd prob do the green lady tho. Just sayin.

3. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

These events more common than a sale at DFS

4. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

??????????????
    No words

5. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Copy and paste of the last event. Which was a copy and paste of the one before that.

6. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Please please please ,give us a chance, if you insist on running these dam events,do them every 2 mths

7. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I never post on these forums, but I'm sick of these events. 2 weeks are bad 3 weeks now is out of hand. What happened to equipment being something special? Now it's a freaking joke. For the love of God what's the use of enchanting it anymore because yourjjust going to be given new stuff in a few weeks. And let's not forget the amounts needed to get them enchanted. This games turned into a big joke people see the shiney stuff and go crazy over it but let's be honest with each other, the devs just want the money off xtals and seals. I use to love this game but even I have my limits. I'm sure plenty of people have quit because of these events and I'm sure there will be more to come. So devs get your heads out of your puckers and enough of these same style of events there nothing special. Come up with something new or this game will die.

8. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

9. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Support

10. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

YES this is becoming too much. Besides the fact I feel cheated out of inferno and aqua wasted on previous equipment.....sigh

11. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Seasonal, or even holiday would be nice lol. I mean **** you want people to spend but is there really a point if their equipment becomes obsolete within a week?

12. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

If the lady is green, she needs to get herself checked ?...
    Just sayin ......

13. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

It is greatly amusing to see all the rage about these nonstop events, greedy greedy Devs, and impossible rewards.

Even more amusing are the posts from the same people who said they would stop playing this senseless game 4 events ago making the same posts.

at least there are nonstop goals in a game that literally has no endgame:). 

14. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

PLEASE STOP WITH THESE PROMOS ALREADY!!!

15. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

I think it's quite interesting that the community gets up-in-arms about constant events. There are some game applications where, because they had events from the start, the entire community starts to panic like the sky is falling when the events mysteriously stop for a week, then go insane as week two goes by. My guess is that KaW is thinking of that style of application when rolling these out.

I'm not saying there could or couldn't be improvements, just offering some perspective rather than blind "support" or "no support."

EDIT: I somewhat wish I could see the server time, since it's the 6th already here, I'm only here for the blitz, and I can't see the spell in the alchemist. I know I can guess when it will be, but given no countdown timer or server clock makes it trickier for those who don't use their brains as much (or they do, but they've been smashed into a rock a few times too many from the PvP).

16. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Thank you sooooo much! Now I have something to focus again 

17. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Around 21 hours from now I believe

18. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Some of us have gotten forum banned for posting similar images.

19. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

oh BOY! CAUGHT the event announcement and was like all BOY! CAUGHT another chance to spend more cash on my KaWdiction. Got me wondering... BOY! CAUGHT it just in time.

20. Re: Sun Lord and Green Lady

Same old format, time you came up with something new devs.