Yet another old/unwanted equipment trade in post.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Milky65, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Devs, you refuse to listen to the players. We are the ones paying your salaries. Please pay attention.

When we were starting out, we ran FOD for two months straight to get that sword. We ran Origins forever to get that helmet. Those are just two examples. We fought hard and earned them. But now we have no use for them.

Please come up with some kind, ANY kind of trade-in value for equipment. I'd take 1 single bronze bar for that FOD sword now. It just sits there collecting dust. Come on. Do something.

2. I think they get wages...

3. Actually for attack builds that fod sword is still the best for ee wars

4. What if you're coming out pin? Is it still better? Just wondering, because I heard it does percent damage of your current troops.

5. That sword is only going to get better new lands are coming

6. Yes as your troops go down the bonus goes down get your stats big enough and it will be better than anything even out of pin. Shield is great aswell

7. The sword is amazing

8. To be fair, there are two swords from FoD. Maybe he means the Diamondiferous? Maybe not, but go slightly easier on him.

Towards the topic, a cannibalize equipment option doesn't sound the worst. One of the reasons against it is that it might affect the drop tables if people blow up their equipment (more like if they are still replaying those ebs they acquired the equipment from).

9. Percentage equipment will always be relevant however many new lands and builds they bring out. The static stat equipment will become obsolete. Having said that, although OP might have chosen a bad example for his post I do generally agree with his point. Endless cycle of getting equipment, enchanting it, new lands come, new equipment, repeat... slightly soul destroying.

10. You have a 4 year badge. Your soul prob died a couple years ago.

11. Can confirm that once you have played for more than 3 years your soul will die.

12. Three years that saw the end of PWARS, the start of EBs, EE wars and all the other new stuff... awesome.

Six months of back to back repeated events was what did it.

13. which fod sword op :lol: :lol: :lol: oh you mean the abyssal sword lol

14. Hey, let's all focus on my examples rather than the issue at hand.

Go to your profile. Go to your equipment. Look at all the equipment you've spent inferno and aqua on and you'll never ever equip this stuff again. It's just collecting digital dust.

All I'm asking for is a way to dump that equipment for something, anything of value. That's all.

15. good point i have alot of equip on my other account that just sits around like my aureate bracers that the last events equip just killed lol it would be cool to trade it in for something

16. Trade in old equipment for the old reset equip? OK, sounds good! Those now unattainable reset eq's are pretty broken now lol.

17. I am not asking to swap equip for equip. I am asking to be able to drop/sell/destroy/trade in the old equipment for gold, mith, seals, horns, xtals, nobility, etc. Anything at all would be worth it. 1 bronze bar is better than no bronze bars and equipment I'll never use.