UK Browsing Surveillance Bill

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by PipeBomb, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Sadly I unfollowed and blocked (stranger danger)

2. @pipe
    Shame 
    If u Refollow it should keep the old messages or did they delete that feature XD

3. This made my day

4. That feature was removed. As far as I have seen anyway.

5. You're slow at deleting lol
    She wouldn't e violate you she's nice  good mate for long tiem

6. Was looking for Theresa may memes and I found this gem.

7. 'All' is a bit subjective.

The web address, not sub pages of the main address may be stored.

They also need to have reason to retrieve it from ISPs, they can't just go looking for fun.

Tbh, I doubt it will make a difference.

8. Would you explain to me how someone who has never had a job as they were born with a severely debilitating illness should have less rights? It wasn't their fault. It would be more reasonable to say anyone that's ever been convicted of anything should lose rights.

I agree with the rest though.

Ps. Although I don't currently have a 'job' due to my wife's illnesses, some people that are taking off the state used to work, just because they don't now doesn't mean they should have less rights.

9. 1. I don't even know you. 2. Eggsy is my best friend and I know him in real life. 3. I don't do that rp crap, I just find it gross and 4. You're blocked and I'm not checking this thread again

10. I am flattered that you lost your forum virginity to me.

11. Without a warrant the government can't see anything, and the volume of data will be so big that companies that store it will not both with it unless asked.

12. Big Brother is watching, TSA here in States been collecting data for years.

13. Doh I need to sell my phone and start a fresh ?

14. New phone, no contract, monthly

15. I garuntee they already did. Just deciding to tell u now lol. Same states side

16. As if any terrorist, criminal, pedofile wont just go out and buy a new phone for cash, pick up a PAYG sim card, top up using cash and use internet on the sims network without needing to register ...

17. So this is the perfect time to start selling my 50+ VPN servers to paranoid people? Thank you for telling me.