The End Of Black Hand

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 2, 2015.

1. Why... Why such sad news? :(

2. GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

3. il probably forget tomorrow morning. xD

4. I was not expecting this news, as I was looking to join BH as a lot of my old close pals would log once a while until b2b hte started. BH will always be remembered and I loved y'all as always from ole BuRN.

Edit: forgot to mention I am a broke person so didn't want to stay in BH as leeching off other ppl money. Love y'all still?

5. So the so called non hte clan dies as soon as event ends and they can no longer run hte? Did I call it or what? Sad to say bh became an hte clan

6. What is happening to KaW? T_T

7. While some of the stuff you guys did was not favorable in my mind, you guys were always a force to be reckoned with. I never thought I would see an end to your clan unless it involved half of kaw vs you alone. This caught me completely off guard, all the respect to the name you have made for yourself you guys have been one of the longest lasting kaw version of the big bad wolf, if that even makes sense. Good luck to you all in rl as well as wherever you all find yourselves in kaw.

8. Couldn't join BH so joined Voodoo? Guess you have a thing for old war clans that are now irrelevant in kaw. Cool clan fetish you got

9. Wanna say tnx to Everyone in BH for a Awesome time. Sad that needed to close it down but everything has it end either like it or not. / Erd!

10. Think what ever you want. I will just have fun my own way of playing KaW as it suits me the best. :)

11. That comedic irony that BlackHand once fought Kotfe... Where is OP (one of BlackHand's greats) now?

I wonder

12. Remember you should seal at bh :lol: :lol:

13. Guess he's unaware voodoo is a part of ourlawz n still quite acrive

14. Not once have I promoted BH as an HtE clan. I did say BH was running HtE for the event. I also said that sealing would give you x amount of time in the clan as a guest. But never promoted Black Hand as an HtE clan :p

I am extremely sad to have to let go of Black Hand. It has been an amazing 2 years and I'm glad to have earned my position as leader of Black Hand. Sadly I will be getting much more busier in real life and don't have the time to run a clan as a leader.

Thanks to everyone who has made Black Hand amazing. The people who I shared membership with, the allies that helped us through thick and thin, our enemies who made BH fun! We literally laughed in cc at every comment made about us, we truly loved it. Can't forget the statless alts .

I've had so much fun!! Thank you Black hand for everything 

15. I'll believe it when the clan actually disbandons. Thought it was dead 2 years ago but made a bit of a recovery. Guess it wasn't enough.

16. This is quite shocking

17. I'm very aware that voodoo is part of outlawz but doesn't change what I said

18. Actually VooDoo was a dead clan lol.
    Outlaws are just now reopening- doesn't make them relevant.

19. Same sax, was fun times, I would have quit too without them and their osw ways.