I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. I laughed. ISIS members all crammed around their 1 device...KAWing. Foruming.

Gooooooooooood stuff.

2. I'd probably still let him hang around if he wasn't going around telling people he was my alt -.-

3. I don't mind the wall hate or angry little dwarves... But it's a bit confusing when I'm not even the one responsible for their anger.

4. I.S.S 

5. Omg ISS is back?!!

6. Woot, noob clan reunites!!

7. Wish you the best! I'm a KAW gypsy. You know I visit one of your least favorite ppl of KAW (I gotta luv him though)but I can help out if needed.

Support Kiddo. If that means anything

8. Expand on this. I want to hear the breakdown on your analysis.

9. RAWWWRRR I'm Nate!!! Good luck I.S.S

I'll have to stop by for a visit soon enough.

Oh and cynderstryke is still a noob 

10. Alright guise change of plans.

We are a b2b HTE clan now.

Bring us your seals we'll take good care of them 

11. LawlessFlawless

12.  My very first clan in KAW. I learned to OSW there on my first dozen or so wars.  Good times ️. Love you guys!

13. I stayed at ISS during a Farmfest, I didn't talk much, but all the peeps there were pretty cool.

I remember the Farmfest before that one, When Sissy won, I was a noob who she attacked; and I swear I tried my damndest to make sure she didn't place,She still won though. She called me her lil leg humper lmao.

Support to ISS, people who know how to make this game fun.

14. New stat requirements for B2B haunts and HTE: 5mcs

Also, we are having a party this weekend to finish our EB unlocks so if there was ever a time to come check us out, that would be the time! Meet lots of our extended family around KaW and some new faces there to help. CC is gonna be crazy 

15. Fuaijngnsnhxv

16. U mean classless. Cynder is a noob. 