I . S . S

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Support.

This was actually the first clan to farm me back in my newb days. :lol:

I've since been lucky enough to fight besides and against some of them through my travels. Happy a clan who plays KaW as it was intended it back on map.

Keep KaW fighting!

2. I miss Elliott  he found me in an eb clan and recruited me to adhd. Taught me alot.

3. POO found me in WC after I came back from my first hiatus, grumbling about how pwars ruined the game and how everyone besides me was a noob cuz they pwarred and now hit EBs

Luckily they saw an ounce of potential or else I'd have never been in this amazing clan and learned all I have about osw. I'd probably still be 324k/324k pure spy getting CA'd by True Spartans and Kotfe like I was back in 2011 lolz

I'm still a loud mouth. But I can back it up a lot better 

4. May chaos reign. Long live I.S.S 

EB fairies - BEWARE! Your precious goldies are no longer safe.

Muahahahaha ?

5. Support to my borthers at ISS 

6. Support to ISS  All I know of their members is that they are great oswers and have some crazy ass stories 

7. in the past. Bunch of has beens.

8. Support :)

9. Cynder dtw attack -

If you can resurrect what ISS stood for it will be a very fun place. Good luck Cynder - one of the few old schoolers that were worthy of that title.

10. Duna dtw asns 

U caught me after troop unload sorry

11. Support to I.S.S good luck brothers and sisters. Don't let in my noob apprentice DVS back

12. Uhh, too late...

13. I must admit, I like how the introduction is and I like the first picture as well. I might even save it for a tattoo that I am choosing to want.

14. Who here remembers ISS Tigress!??.. She was one of my mentors...

..and the first mod to ban meh.. 

15. I remember her, I never really got the pleasure to know her that much though.

16. Hey.. This Nirvana song seems appropriate for this thread.. (Longstrokes was just singing it in cc right now)..

Come as you are, as you were
    As I want you to be
    As a friend, as a friend
    As an old enemy

Take your time, hurry up
    Choice is yours, don't be late
    Take a rest as a friend
    As an old

Memoria, memoria
    Memoria, memoria

Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach
    As I want you to be
    As a trend, as a friend
    As an old

Memoria, memoria
    Memoria, memoria

When I swear that I don't have a gun
    No I don't have a gun
    No I don't have a gun

17. What happened to iss? They were strong once.. Someone please update me

18. Several merges, old members quitting the game, etc.

We're just looking to start a new age of this clan and have some fun like we always do.

19. Support to iss