crappy iPhone

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by corsair, Oct 31, 2015.

1. Uhm. Not sure what you've been smoking, but the Apple 6/6s processor(A8/A9) benchmarks far lesser than its Snapdragon counterpart, the 810.
    Heck, the mediaktek helio deca core scores better. :lol:

2. Bake a phone at 2800 there won't be anything left the companies chat poo.

3. The 6s doesn't use an a8... But nice try the a7 made new for being much faster then what was out at its release the a7 had less speed upgrade as they were massively cutting down power usage haven't seen how well the a9 benches yet

4. I had the same problem. Its an easy fix.

Step 1.

[​IMG]

2. Buy an android.

5. You must live a miserable life always over analyzing things.

6. This... 

Ah, missed your witty caustic comments, Cynder.

Not quite sure why nowadays Android users tend to be much more of fanboys than their Apple counterparts. Do you really need to justify the investment you've done that badly?

7. Inb4 lock ;)

iPhone users don't brag about their phones they just use them.
    samsung tends to copy everything Apple, but tends to produce unrefined cheap knock offs. iPhones in every respect are sleeker and produce better quality and better functionality then any other phone on the market.

8. are you sure?

Cause this looks like bragging to me, way to be hypocritical within one post.

9. Support

10. Androids are for lame people, poor people, or middle aged people.

11. The thing that annoys me, as a iPhone user, is that the second they release a new device the software updates actually slow down/undermines the software on existing devices. It lags it to the point where you are forced to purchase a new device.

12. Having used samsung, Nokia and apple phones
    I can honestly say I am more comfortable using and navigating the apple than any other phone.
    I find it intuitive and easy to use in daily functions.
    It has flaws. There is no denying that. And it's really a matter of taste and what you are comfortable with from your phone and how you need it to work and what you expect it to do.
    So personal preference will always determine that.
    A hint. Never get a base model. At least the s series.

Though if I read correctly.
    You were given a £600 phone for free for work and are complaining?
    If not fair enough.
    If so.
    Wow. Really ?

13. iPhone bs Android is like Mayonaise vs Miracle Whip or Coke vs Pepsi

14. Daphnia you also forget the darn operating system makes a 16gb phone worthless. Max specs everytime.

15. Lol boba go troll somewhere else, I was stating facts not bragging

16. Soooo I'm poor here would y'all recommend I get a galaxy s3 or iPhone 4s?

17. How much is s3?

18. Wow looked at price for a s3 could get a much better newer phone than iPhone 4 or s3 for cheaper.

19. My studies have shown that people who have used an IPhone is actually more advanced in technology
    Quick results from school.