Hazzy's Hideout

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Hazzernater, Aug 27, 2014.

1. @ daph semi cheesy but still amazing. zombie nado nothing but awesome

2. And I'm doing good hope you all have a very happy Halloween. Hope all is well with you daph. Glad to see mighty sluards back !

3. We don't celebrate Halloween. We only celebrate things like football (the hand-egg sort) and fast horses.

Sluard is love. Sluard is life.

4. btw daph my thread about TWD is in AT right now and it would be great to see more opinions from fans :)

5. You mean the actual sport kind of football rather than the glorified fashion show that is soccer

6. Yes, the one in which my entire fantasy team gets injured.

7. it is a fashion show isn't it? They are all very pretty...

I may get a soccer themed calendar for next year. if the kittens and cupcakes ones are sold out.

Hiya moodster, how's hogwarts? Hiya Narwale

8. Hey Daph, which team are you rooting for?

9. In RL hand-egg or actual soccer? I don't properly follow any sport.

Still, was Pretty surprised Aus beat Argentina in the Rugby World Cup though. Don't think they can beat the Kiwis in the finals, unless we give them Cate Blanchett to boost their LOTR tourism.

10. narwhal my fantasy team got injured too.. jamaal charles. But im ranked top 4 in my league.

11. FC died a long while ago now.... Still remember the day that I tried logging into it and seeing that it had been shut down

12. I played FC first day it came out lolz

13. impossible Sluard. You have nic cage on your team.

14. Sluard, that isn't as bad as mine. Draft day for me was the day before Arian got injured, so, guess who I picked up? Then I got Big Ben, he also got injured. DeSean got injured his first game. LeSean was injured for some time. Eric Ebron was on my team too, he was out for some time. Jeremy Maclin had a concussion. Maybe I should just tell you who's on my team now so that you don't have them because they're probably going to get injured at some point. Heck, I even had Cody Parkey as a kicker, and he got injured. :|

Oh, I also even took Mariota, he's out now too.

15. Nic cage was drafted by someone else tho.
    Damn that sucks. I also had a few busts i had to get rid of on top of my injured players. This seasons not going so well. Lost this week because of packers piss poor performance last night.

16. Fallout 4 is amazing? Has it already been a year since FC shut down? Will donald trump win the 2016 elections? Will you marry me Natalie Dormer? Is Glenn really dead?Daph "HOW'D IT GET BURNED"? Find out next week on Sluard Lyfe Questions!

17. Sluard Lyfe is my favourite segment. It was burned because of the Patriarchy. (Im assuming this is forums version of Cards against Humanity).

Having re-watched the episode, I actually believe Glenn is alive.

Looking back on FCs shut down anniversary, shut down was the best thing for me personally. All my close friends from FC, I still have. We talk all the time - we have transcended the game. Next time I'm in Singapore or London, I'll chill with them again.

(Why don't you write a novel about it Daph)

My KaW time is negligible compared to my FC time. It's been good going from playing 20/7 to lazy-casual. How's everyone going?

18. Daphnia! I never liked you very much.

I still don't.

Your dear friend, cha1n89.

19. Hi Chain! My biggest fan was Merc, not you. I rate it by volume of complaint emails. 