RIP -Sweetness- 

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by IlDIlAIIRlIKIlNIlEIlSllSIl, Oct 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RIP. You will be missed, my condolences to you and her family

2. Omg sweet I posted Happy Holloween on ur wall, then now R.I.P ); U Will be missed. We haven't talk much on pm but we had a goodtime when we do,thanks for being a friend. Ur always in my heart

3. Sweetest had honour and love for all.her friends And was loved by many over kaw. She Was with me for months and was a great asset to me. She couldn't stay in.one place too long. She wanted to visit so many
    you wil. Be missed

4. I'm truly sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences.

5. Condolence 

6. Sad to hear this. RIP Sweetness

7. RIP thoughts go to the family

8. Rest in peace.

9. My condolences. Rest in peace.

10. My deepest condolences, RIP Sweetness

11. I think this is a false alarm, shame on you OP.

12. Omg;(u left too early sis, im so sad when i wake up ,i saw u are the topic on wc, regards to my little brother in heaven, Rest in peace- love

Your friend,
    Foxy

13.  Rest in peace - may The Kaw Sky open its door in to heaven.

14. I sɛռɖ ʍʏ ɖɛɛքɛst ċօռɖօʟɛռċɛs օռ ɦɛʀ ɖɛatɦ.
    Maʏ sɦɛ ʍaռaɢɛ tօ ɛռtɛʀ ɦɛaʋɛռ աɨtɦ օʊʀ քʀaʏɛʀs.

Sɨռċɛʀɛʟʏ,
    Gɛռɛʀaʟ Yaʍasɦɨta
    Eʍքɨʀɛ օʄ Jaքaռ ɢɛռɛʀaʟ

15. I know far too well what it's like to be in your position. Being told something like this has happened is devastating. I'm very sorry for your loss.

16. So sorry for your loss, prayers to you and her family! Never knew her but now you have a angel on your shoulder,Rip Sweetness

17. FALSE. Attention seeker.who would actually post a death of someone on an online game? If you were actually in morning, you would not have done so.

18. If you were messaging her while she was driving, then you're the reason she's "dead"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.