Walking dead season 6 episode 3 *WARNING SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Kezzer, Oct 29, 2015.

1. In the last episode of the walking dead a rather dramatic and emotional scene for many fans took place with the apparent death of Glenn took place after Nicholas took his own life. This resulted in him falling into Glenn and knocking them both into the huge crowd of walkers below. Upon falling into the crowd this happened.

There are several different theories about what happened as this was a rather crudely shot scene in order to make things more dramatic and make the event seem more final.

There are a few things about this scene that has got the huge fan base talking.

Is Glenn really dead or did manage to survive what appeared to be him being eaten alive?

Did Nicholas take his own life in order to create a distraction in order for Glenn to survive or was it purely him reverting back to his cowardly self?

Personally I believe that Glenn survived as it was Nicholas on top of him and he was purely screaming out in terror because of someone being eaten alive on top of him. Also if you look at the angle intestines are supposedly being pull out of Glenn's chest which is clearly impossible. Why else do you think they put Glenn and Nicholas in similar shirts for this scene? In order for the shot to be possible where their shirts would look like it was only Glenn.

The camera angles at the end are also very sketchy in order to pull this emotional scene to take place which makes me believe he did indeed survive.

Also all main characters are given a death that they deserve in TWD and this clearly wasn't his.

What do you guys think about the episode and how do you think this will develop?

2. Not really into zombie programs

3. Zombies are overrated, this show is overrated, they need to bring something new.

4. This is an amazing show better than your life story

5. Face it, he's dead. Get over it

6. No need for that, they were stating their opinion and you replied aggressively. They weren't even insulting the show.

7. I myself don't actually care if he's dead or not however I am pretty sure he survived this for the reasons stated above. I personally think he manages to get under the dumpster while the feeding frenzy takes place.

8. Just like Jon Snow. Is he really dead, or not?

Personally I hope they both make it, but figure they're probably both gonners. But I was thinking the same regarding the camera angle, and that the guts were a little high....

9. I'm glad Glenns gone... I'm sure his departure was a delicious treat. Now that smoking hot woman of his can hook up with a real man... probably Mexican.

10. Yes your right no insulting kezzer is a good guy just not my sort of program. Blaze HB ass p.

11. I saw that a while back and it still makes me laugh :lol:

12. As long as Rick and Darrel are alive I'm ok with it

13. I was a huge Darryl fan until they got to Alexandria, and he became a sooky-la-la. Was pretty out of character for him.

I totally agree that the scene was crudely done. Guess we have to wonder if Glenn is alive, or if the director just sucks.

14. I've not read the books but a certain witch arriving seemed like a big hint to me about Jon snow.

15. He should still be alive imo. He doesn't die til way later in the comics and that was a brutal death....

16. Never seen the show but have always heard good things about it. May give it a try one day in the future but for now ill just let it play out. My opinion on this usually good shows leave something unclear early on so they have material to work with later. If it doesnt clearly show both the guys being eaten then odds are atleast one of them will make a random comeback later on in the series

17. Hey fuzzy! I totally recommend it! It takes a while to catch up on six seasons tho - I only started watching last year.

After 9 straight episodes, I left the house and struggled in the natural light and kept expecting my friends to bite me.

18. Because you know his life story? Probably not. Do some research and come back when you have actually facts and not just bull.

19. I love Glenn lol, I was like,
    "Nick wut u doing"

BANG!
    me; Oh.

GLENN NO PLS NOOOOOOOOOOOKOOOOOO

*inhuman sounds*

(I may have got his name wrong I'm tired soz.)