Halloween Bash

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by __lIllLlIAllLIlAlIlI__, Oct 29, 2015.

1. First Annual
    Halloween Bash

WoF 2.0 will be hosting it's first Halloween Bash! What is this, you say?

This is a farming event of course! Everyday i see people in the kawmmunity that say kaw has died, pvp has died, hte and events have ruined kaw.. well what better time to come and chill and farm with no lb to keep up with. No rewards to chase. No xtals to take out a fifth mortgage for. JUST FUN FARMING!

When will this occur?

Friday 12pm pst - Monday 12am pst

Yes 3 1/2 days of farming for fun with no rules, no one is off limits! If you can reach them, you can hit them!

WoF 2.0 will be running small ebs for those that want o stay pinned, however, a true PvPer doesnt need an eb

What is the stat requirement?

There is no requirement. If you can find the attack button then you can join!

WoF 2.0 hopes to see u join for the fun. Any questions can be directed to myself or guru.

Happy haunting remember to stay safe this Halloween. Dont drink and drive and keep your pets indoors!

When you sleep on this wonderful Halloween night, nightmares shall be your sweetest dreams.

2. Sorry for lack of pictures and shiny objectsmy phone said it wasnt happening

3. Hello friend

4. ฬ؃bump. Gonna be scarily good fun

5. cf granted.

enjoy your kaw.

6. Smoking. U jerk but thnx for the bump

7. This contradicts a lot of things said on the clan wall...
    Support anyway

8. My apologies, I haven't updated that in months... Should be better now.

9. I'm having my own event cya there 

10. So this means I can hit you OP?

11. I can't find my attack button. Stupid iPhone

12. -Accidentally hits an apoc or Zaft clan-...sorry...hope my farming isn't interfering with your osw...

13. Lol rikki, of course. And like i said... NO RULES. Come and hit whom ever u want to hit.