Help me make a safer world! Please for the children!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ViX, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Mafia members will set up the 'Utensil Black Market'

2. Funny enough, McDonald's was recently rated better than many restaurants including Wendy's, Taco Bell, and even Applebee's and Outback Steakhouse when it came to using hormones and chemicals in their food. They get a bad name, but they are far from the worst.

(They aren't good-most restaurants are not, but it was a little surprising to hear they were rated better then some of the higher dollar "sit-down" restaurants when it came to food quality)

3. If troll gets elected to president he should ban all fast food immediately.

4. This was pretty funny actually op. Take the humanity away from the humans.

Get the lazy people off the electronics all day long and trying some form of exercise. "You want McDonalds? Go run 5 miles for it then, I'm not driving you there." Processed foods are the danger, not a spoon.

5. ...I was restoring a car some years back and accidentally left a full sleeve of McDonalds fries in the back seat. After a 4 month break from working on the car (and it was in Texas ...during the brutal summer) I started working on the car again. The fries were still there and didn't look a day worse for wear.

That's some serious Voodoo there

6. There are some freaky videos of this as well...with the burgers.

I never did this, but I had friends who took burgers with them when they were deployed in a part of the world that didn't have American food...no refrigeration needed(!?) 

But I guess that tells you how awful some of the other restaurants food is too...

7. This thread has made me giggle a little. Support banning of eating utensils other than chopsticks.

8. I would love to run beside Donald Trump.

9. Why should i get serious ?

Todd u have multiple acnts and like i care abt that ?
    And yet u didnot made how much i made from u ?
    U just sctd and ass me and fauled so many times...

10. I'm assuming you made about 1.5 million times your number of Attacks due to your ally situation. Maybe you made a billion if you stole. Impressive Kenny.

11. Also not all people will agree on a single point, if they would have there would have no war ....

We are living in a world who have diferent points..
    Terrorist try to stand on their point/Us stand on their points/russia stands on their point..
    In india some political parties say Beef ahould be ban..
    And are they correct ?
    Every 1 stands to prove their points, every 1 think they are correct but its limited to their own thinkings...

Its not like people get fat when they eat a lot.
    Some persons eat less still they get fat..
    Even malnutrition can make you fat..

Who the hell is correct ?
    No 1 so only i said u cant force ur ideas on people u can only advertise your ideas, say about +/-

12. I'm correct. I can force my ideas. That's what governments do.

13. You sir/? Are a amazing and considerate person! We should find other things to ban , for the safety and well being of the masses!

14. You can make the world a better place by getting rid of isis, al sharpton, sarah palin, megyn kelly, sean hannity and bill oreilly heck throw in reggie jackson and baltimore looters and black lives matter activists...basically anybody who just tries to push a special interest group, religion or races agenda at the expense of eveyone else. Im so sick of this garbage. Its time to clean house. Make america great again.

15. Stay on topic please

16. Why is everyone trying to derail this thread?

This is a serious topic here.

Utensils, do you really need them?

17. Aren't fingers utensils too?!

18. No, fingers are tools of Kingdoms at War. How else are they supposed to war if we didn't have fingers?

Unless there's a way to voice activate Kingdoms at War.

Devs get on that, all other development is now secondary. I need to be able to voice command my Kingdom.

19. TheRealHIV is right.....lets eat mid evil style