DO seal at black hand..

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Robert_Sacamano, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Turds.. This is actually a wholesome clan populated by the most gentle of men and women, maintaining a moral standard rarely seen..

Like the time when shortly after I sealed my bipolar stalker Dirty_Vulture showed up..

He begged them to boot me before the eb finished, even offering to drop some FFA seals as payment.. Even though it was awkward for them to turn him down with all his desperate begging, they did..

And that was hilarious.. I can picture the peanut butter stain on his wall from the jar he was eating with his fingers, and threw in turd rage.

2. You tell em Bob. We are gentleman *moonFace*

3. Well I'm definitely convinced...

4. Bob ask kot why he fears last rights... So you can provide us with more lolz

5. Thanks for the laugh

6. Seeing as op is in black hand and is also an idiot this isn't doing much to help recruit

7. Gonna take a leap and assume this guys a virgin.

8. Yay this was a waste of time.

9. BH bribed him

10. Too much QQ

11. Considering OP is in BH, this post has to be taken with a gram of salt. You cant really say stuff like that when you're in BH. Its like Cella saying ZAFT doesnt run from OSW, when we all know that aint true LOL.

12. op is only a guest that's here while his hte pass is valid not a BH perm. oh hey hes not been scammed neither has anyone else that's sealed.... oh well haterz gonna hate *moonface*

13. I successfully sealed at black hand, and you can too!

14. You get your jimmies rustled?

15. What?! There's no way we didn't scam you. Lazy admins, I'll have to whip them into shape again!

16. Northlane: did you mean to say "autistic"?