***A new suggestion for Event Rewards***

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -_______________Avaritia------, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Been trying out how to collapse each menu but i cant find any guide on how to do that. You got any code for that?

2. Don't you mean bfa/50? Or bfa is the same as it says?

3. Support but a bit too complicated

4. Bfa/50 is formula to convert it to its equivalent raw stat. What i did was the opposite of that, converting raw stat to combine with bfa and bfe so its basically is the same.

5. Sorry. I misread.

6. Which one is PvP path?

7. All of them?

8. I think this is a great idea! Promos are obviously staying so it would be nice to see something different. Even if they can't incorporate all the ideas, the option to choose to go for equip or pots etc. would be handy. It allows people to play the game more to their choice while still participating in events.

9. @grizzly- These are just end of event's rewards. It would be up to the devs if it would be a pvp, pve, both pvp and pve, or a war system kind of thing.
    @ruggy and easy- thanks! Just trying to mix it up :)

10. Well thought out gives everyone something to strive for no matter the path they choose.
    Support!

11. Indeed, nice to see thought out ideas.

Have you emailed the devs with yours, Avaritia? They don't comment on many threads...might be worth bringing it to their attention to get some feedback also.

12. I'll get my babe KaW_Creative to have a look.

Nice thread ;)

13. @ bandit, ruggy and delta- thank you for the support. Ill email devs about it too ruggy.
    Btw, emoji from iphone and ampersand mess up my posts, its either cut-off or go error.

14. I understand should email the apes

15. Fiddler, is that you?

16. Differents ways to enjoy KAW...great idea...

17. LOVE IT. But please nerf the path of gluttony it gets too good too early. And whatever had the flag also needs to be neefed just a teensy bit

18. its hard to decide on what numbers would make it attractive, what can you suggest to give it a more equal footing with the other rewards?

19. Me? nope, im not fiddler :D

20. thanks! im glad you like it too :D