My retirement(ish) thread

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by _______D_A_R_K_N_E_S_S_______, Oct 27, 2015.

1. so..Hello!

this is, as the title says, my retirement(ish) thread. Ish because i will be returning in 2 years, if there is kaw still. :) , why am i retiring? Focus on rl a bit more

so lets begin*opens the bb code guide*

BIT ABOUT ME

So i started 2 years ago, played for about <5/6 months then stopped, for various reasons; i came back about 5 months ago, and funily enough i played roughly over the same time of year as last time :?

so i have a decent amount of firends on kaw, and some clans which i just love..so first the clans..*bb code guide again*

SOME CLANS I HAVE BEEN IN

--COMMANDERS OF FATE--

So when i came back i found COF, which i was happy to make my home clan. And while I was there it was generally fun..it has some awesome people..but then stuff happened so i left ;)

IP TUC
    One of my favourite clan, and also my current home clan..i was surprised to be allowed in becayse i didnt meet the min cs, but the owner said i could stay, so i was quite grateful.
    It also has some awesome people, and has made kaw very fun

uchiha curse
    I can easily say this has the best cc i have ever seen;and i love the fact that i could just post completely random stuff in cc... :cool: :lol:

People who made kaw fun
    so its a looong list, here we go:

Bova-u are super cool, my friend
    Bubba-u r probably the one i will miss most :( :(
    shinjionyx-thanks for the awesome wall art, and making UC's cc, what it is
    Belle-u are just awesome
    Dannyxphantom-keep being cool :D
    cody-well he is inactive so...
    Blue october-thanks for the AMAZING wall art and being awesome :D :D
    Roxie- i will miss u :(
    Rafa-*cant figure out how to post a rabbit emoji*
    Gina-thanks for letting me stay at ip tuc, and sorry for all the bad jokes :lol:

Conclusions
    It was fun to be back, grew a lot, got farmed by former home clan,joined a osw,did some wars, tbh kaw hasnt changed much from the last 2 years..except lots more events

Finally, i will log on every now and then to chat to some people, and unload my spies and troops on:
    Tw1zT1D-_-p3nGu1N
    -_CoF-CaDiDa_MiA-CoF_-

The end

2. Don't be a punk, go full retirement or go home.

4. it is full retirement(ish) :lol:

5. I'll see you in a month

6. You're being a liar.

7. Ok just reset and build again later, no need for a thread

8. Alright. Have a nice break, and we'll see you next week! ๎ž๎—

9. So you aren't actually retiring? So this thread is just you seeking attention

10. Precisely.

OP TL;DR Synopsis

OP "I decided I don't want to be fully active, so I'm going semi-active."

Loosely but more accurately translated.

11. Who cares

12. Not me

13. If you're gonna retire then close out the app and delete it.

If you know or think that you may be back why bother making a thread unless you just want some attention?

14. All he has to do is download the app again, the acct will still be attached to the device. Since one can't reset anymore, the best thing to do is reset the device to original settings

...that'll keep em' from coming back ๎”ƒ

15. Drop your phone in the water๎ญ

16. Aw why am I not on the list? :(

17. Congrats on achieving 12M cs before your retirement! A venerable career worthy of a grand retirement thread.

18. Who are you